[SHOP]Anyone ordered from kremboshop.com as of lately ?

Goa-Head

So,

Since a couple of days I'm try to buy 2 CD's from krembo, the second and third MFG albums to be exact. I never bought from them, but some time ago I remember doing virtual checkouts to see how much items will cost in total. It always worked.

Now, since some days, after putting the 2 CD's in the basket which works OK, as soon as I hit checkout I'm having this message:

The connection was interrupted

The connection to kremboshop.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Cookies etc are all enabled, I have no problem buying and doing "virtual checkouts" anywhere else, unfortunately :lol:

Anyone else buys reguraly from there ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moti (PsyGoatDelic) tried to order a CD for me, from this shop.

But nothing happened, also after many mails, nothing happened.

After aprox. two month, I told moti, he should tried to get back his money.

This is a stupid crap shit shop.

What does it mean ?

The order was executed (checkout->credit card details->card debited) and he received nothing and not a reply? :huh:

Oh well, this shop seems "in working order", at least from the pictures they seem seriously doing business.

But of course, :ph34r:'s they can also be.

But hey, after what you said and the fact that their checkout page is dead should mean something...

Lot of negative experiences with this shop then ?

The website proudly displays the image of a great record shop.

And me left those MFG albums in the bottom of the "to buy" list since I thought can get them from their anytime cheaply, hence no priority ever given <_<

• 3 weeks later...

What does it mean ?

The order was executed (checkout->credit card details->card debited) and he received nothing and not a reply? :huh:

Oh well, this shop seems "in working order", at least from the pictures they seem seriously doing business.

But of course, :ph34r:'s they can also be.

But hey, after what you said and the fact that their checkout page is dead should mean something...

ok, this is the story,

Kai asked me to help him to get a cd from krembo,

I entered an order, entered my visa details and received a confirmation email,

after a month Kai contacted me and told me that nothing came... I checked on the shop site for the order details so maybe I can follow the shipment.

I was amazed to find out that the order status is on "PENDING", I've also checked my credit card bill and saw there was nothing from krembo,

I email the shop asked them what is wrong and how come after a month the order is still pending and no one updates me...

I got a very brief reply saying it being take care off, the status was changed to "delivered" and they charged my card.

another month has passed, Kai contact me again telling that still nothing arrived... I contacted the shop once again, this time no reply... I waited and waited and sent another email, this time was a pissed off mail... no reply

last week I decided that I'm not giving up for this! I called the shop and only then they've remembered to tell me there is a problem getting this album

and they will grant me a credit note (not before the annoying lousy salesman tried to convince me to buy something else)

after several days I've finally got my money back

IN OTHER WORDS

AVOID!

there are much better shops around

Well done DP.

Incidentally, I tried to check out again and the checkout link works. I was a millimeter away from pressing "confirm" for those 2 MFG albums but before I decided to check this thread back :blink:

Shall I order, shall I not :unsure:

Well done DP.

Incidentally, I tried to check out again and the checkout link works. I was a millimeter away from pressing "confirm" for those 2 MFG albums but before I decided to check this thread back :blink:

Shall I order, shall I not :unsure:

all phonokol releases are easy to find in israel.

if you like, I can buy them for you and send it to you,

these cds have a fixed price of 39.9NIS each, shipment shouldn't be over 20NIS do your math

the only thing is the time factor, I can't promise it will be fast, I don't know when will be the next time I'll go cd shoping

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I'm new here, and I'm stock on this matter.

Two weeks ago I ordered four psytrance CD's. Only after a day after the order it said "Delivered" on my account, and I got an email saying the same too. I ignored it, and two weeks has now passed and I've nothing heard. My credit card got charged by the second I ordered, but the wrong thing is, they've

just charged my credit card once again (after two weeks). So they've charged me twice now. I want my money back so bad, and I'd wish someone in here

could help me.

I've already sent them an email providing them a screenshot of my online bank account where they can see they've charged me twice.

However, I'm so desperate to call them by phone, so.

last week I decided that I'm not giving up for this! I called the shop and only then they've remembered to tell me there is a problem getting this album

Where did you get their phone number from? Could you post it here for me to use?

The sad

Releak

Thanks for the welcome Goa-Head.

Unfortunately I haven't received any of the 4 CDs I require. It's been two weeks and it says it's been delivered. Said that just after one day I ordered, and

it can't possibly go that fast from Israel to Denmark. After two weeks now they've once again charged my credit card.

If PsyGoatDelic cannot help me I'm going to talk to my financial adviser about getting my money back and so on. There must be some international rules that'll help me get back my money (at least the recently/second withdrawal) or my 4 CDs.

I'd advice anyone to stay away from Krembo shop. As for now it seems like they're cheating me.

Welcome aboard Releak, whomever you are

And to answer that more correctly I'm a 20 year old Dane. About a year ago I got introduced to full-on psytrance and it's now my nr. 1 fav. music. I like artists such as Vibe Tribe, Bizzare Contact, Ultravoice, Perplex, Ananda Shake, Spade and many more. Vibe Tribe is probably my favourite, and can't wait for the third album to come out :)

I got here by searching "kremboshop" in google. To search for people like you who have had the same bad experiences with Krembo as I.

I suggest you directly PM Psygoatdelic as he may not have followed this thread. You can also try and send the shop an e-mail again and be a little less polite and let them clearly understand that this situation is not bearable anymore and you expect to hear from them as soon as possible. This may be a trigger to some evolution (I hope).

Good luck for your problems :)

BTW I see you like Vibe Tribe, there's a guy who also like it, perhaps you have things to suggest him http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=52642

Thank you Go-Goa-Trancer.

I've already sent them a not so polite mail. Actually two of the kind, hehe. And I've already PM'd GoatDelic. I'm very desperate, and afraid I wont' get back my money.

Then, as you said, I suggest you contact your bank and let them be aware of the case. Always better to let them know your problems as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for the number.

It's morning here and I'm gonna head down my bank and tell them what's going on. It's around 11.30 in the evening in Israel, so I'll have to wait until the night falls here in Denmark to call them.

Thanks so much for the number.

It's morning here and I'm gonna head down my bank and tell them what's going on. It's around 11.30 in the evening in Israel, so I'll have to wait until the night falls here in Denmark to call them.

? Dude, Israel and Denmark have only like 2 hours diference (Israel is +2, depending also on summer clock change). If it's 11:30 at your place then it's maximum 13:30 in Israel. You can call them now. If you call them in your evening, then that means it's night for them :D

Oh. Well thanks guys. Think I'm a bit confused by now.

I've tried to call them 97235259507, but it just says "doot, doot, doot". Tried 3 times. What can it be?

I've also been talking to my bank adviser. She said that I should try get back my money/sort it out on my own, but remember to have some details/documents on it for them to use later on if I dont get it solved by myself.

// Edit, lol, yeah I see now what time it is in Israel.

Regarding the documents needed for my bank adviser later on it. I need to prove to her I've tried on my own, but you're typing in a formular when writing to the company.

Name:

email:

Enquiry:

So I don't have any proof of the two emails/enquiries I've already sent.

I went google tho typing kremboshop+email

and got this admin@kremboshop.com

You guys think that email works?

Oh. Well thanks guys. Think I'm a bit confused by now.

I've tried to call them 97235259507, but it just says "doot, doot, doot". Tried 3 times. What can it be?

I've also been talking to my bank adviser. She said that I should try get back my money/sort it out on my own, but remember to have some details/documents on it for them to use later on if I dont get it solved by myself.

// Edit, lol, yeah I see now what time it is in Israel.

Don't know how in Denmark the credit card purchase protection works, but here the bank will refund your unauthorised debits if you show them all details.

At least - 1 of your debits is obviously a "duplicate" of the other so your bank should see that.

I'm not sure what "doot, doot, doot" means... maybe a "wait call" - means they were on the phone while you tried to call them

anyway, just to make sure, check again how you should call abroad...

972 is the country code, 3 is the area code and the rest is the number

check if you need to dial anything else..