Sampler like the one in reason

Hey, i was wondering if i could find a vst sampler with all those acoustic instruments samples like the one in reason 3.0?? Or something that have piano/flute/ect. samples that you can play with your midi controller??

Or what do you guys use to make a piano, flute violin or something like that?

I recently picked up a copy of Wusikstation for the same reason, which was that I missed the features and sounds of the NN-XT. The customer service there is hands-down the best I've ever experienced. But I think you'll have a hard time finding an exact equivalent to the NN-XT, features, sounds and all. Soundwise, I'd take a look at KVR's database. I recall seeing a few orchestral samplers.

Hey, i was wondering if i could find a vst sampler with all those acoustic instruments samples like the one in reason 3.0?? Or something that have piano/flute/ect. samples that you can play with your midi controller??

Or what do you guys use to make a piano, flute violin or something like that?

For certain sounds i use Reason in rewire with Cubase to access sounds from the NN-19 sampler and NN-XT sampler or Malström for some type of voice synth stuff, but when i use a vst sampler in cubase i use Halion sampler and load it with Akai samples that are meant to be used in real samplers originally. for example choirs, string ensembles etc.

Also halion is nice since it can handle various different formats for example the old sf2 format.

But one thing it lacks that the reason ditos have is good filters, so when i need to make something like that i use Native Instrument Kontakt wich is superior to both NN-19 and halion in terms of filter/modulation possibilities.

I recently picked up a copy of Wusikstation for the same reason, which was that I missed the features and sounds of the NN-XT. The customer service there is hands-down the best I've ever experienced. But I think you'll have a hard time finding an exact equivalent to the NN-XT, features, sounds and all. Soundwise, I'd take a look at KVR's database. I recall seeing a few orchestral samplers.

Ok, thanks dude, i'll take a look at it when i get home from work later!

Other recommendations is still apreciated! Thank you :)

For certain sounds i use Reason in rewire with Cubase to access sounds from the NN-19 sampler and NN-XT sampler or Malström for some type of voice synth stuff, but when i use a vst sampler in cubase i use Halion sampler and load it with Akai samples that are meant to be used in real samplers originally. for example choirs, string ensembles etc.

Also halion is nice since it can handle various different formats for example the old sf2 format.

But one thing it lacks that the reason ditos have is good filters, so when i need to make something like that i use Native Instrument Kontakt wich is superior to both NN-19 and halion in terms of filter/modulation possibilities.

Ok thanks... But halion is the vst3 that comes with cubase 4 right? I only have sx3 version...

Ok thanks... But halion is the vst3 that comes with cubase 4 right? I only have sx3 version...

Im using cubase sx2 :) dont know about cubase 4 havent tryed it yet ;)