My new demo "XSD"

How come you always create double threads? :huh:

The clip was very short, so difficult to say anything about it...

You obviously have no problem with coming up with countless melodies and such, but I would suggest that maybe you should try to put more time into making the production quality better, and maybe filling out the tracks with more layers and details.

I mean, instead of pumping out a bunch so-so tracks in a short time, try putting the same amount of time into making a single great track.

In a word: polish!

How come you always create double threads? :huh:

The clip was very short, so difficult to say anything about it...

You obviously have no problem with coming up with countless melodies and such, but I would suggest that maybe you should try to put more time into making the production quality better, and maybe filling out the tracks with more layers and details.

I mean, instead of pumping out a bunch so-so tracks in a short time, try putting the same amount of time into making a single great track.

In a word: polish!

You do know that NHJO will never read your reply, don't you? :D

I was always curious why he posts here after all, since he has never answered to anything.

But I totally agree with you. Apart from joking if he would try harder in one track, we could hear somthing really extraordinary.

You do know that NHJO will never read your reply, don't you? :D

I was always curious why he posts here after all, since he has never answered to anything.

That's not quite true. ;)

And by the way, NHJO, Is it possible to still download your christmas carols from somewhere? I would really like to hear them. :clapping:

thank

I will make more long version at soon.

my carol 2 will be made at 2008 winter

KILERZ HIGHLEVEL CHRISTMES TRECKZ. send me sms when the stuffs out. :drama: