Goa festivals?

Do you know of any music festivals, where goa trance will be played?

Currently I know only about the Heron festival, which I found at the Suntrip webpage 1 2

peace!

well, we organise every year an open air festival with 24h old school goa trance called Shishu, this year is the 6th edition... But, it is small (300 people) and don't expect any big names... Always 1 live act of an upcoming group (we already had Merr0w, Ka Sol, Nolax,...)

And indeed Heron, where SUntrip will partly host the old school stage! But... The old school won't start before 7 in the morning... Before that the old school stage is the dark trance stage :P So there will be old school from 7 till 19h :)

Currently I know only about the Heron festival, which I found at the Suntrip webpage 1 2

peace!

heron is a nice festival, will go too I get free after the weekend what shouldn't be a problem,

sishu the same,

for the rest old skool + open air mmmm wouldn't know

heron 2005 ;)

Posted Image

peace!

Goa festival ? In 2008 ? Man, that is really a nice ideal. :clapping:

I live in an apartment 75m2, and have some free closest :P

Sooner or later me and Stardust might take advance of that... :P

Do you know maybe about _any_ festivals/parties where there is an oldschool stage? My friends and I are planing a small eurotrip and we would maybe go inbetween to a party... Thx for any suggestions :)

edit: sry, forgot to mention, the trip would be in july.

Amithaba Buddha Live Act (presentation of goa gate´s album) and other 2 goa dj´s on a free party here in portugal , anybody thats in here in holidays or something feel free to join.

more info at

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/39065