just got a texas faggot promo

technosomy

Sometimes really wow, sometimes really stupid, but thats Texas Faggot :) But what it does do it does it fast and it does it well. I like music that isn't afraid to be funny or silly

Texas Faggot is a very special project because of their special music. Humour was always a foundation of their style but i could hear some other outer spacey stuff in their tracks - i mean these guys know how to change mood in high contrast. You got to have some guts to release music like that. :)

And I just bought the best Suomi compilation ever released 6Dimension Soundz Mixed By Sharaku and guess what. There's no cuts between the tracks! It's one big, mixed track! Aaargh!! :angry:

Anybody knows the exact lenghts of the track, so I can cut it myself?

And I just bought the best Suomi compilation ever released 6Dimension Soundz Mixed By Sharaku and guess what. There's no cuts between the tracks! It's one big, mixed track! Aaargh!! :angry:

You can cut it considering your own taste and ear:

1.after the transition

2.before the transition

3.in the middle

many ways, just listen and cut it the way you want.

Seems like guys from 6D don't know how to put indexes ^_^

You can cut it considering your own taste and ear:

1.after the transition

2.before the transition

3.in the middle

many ways, just listen and cut it the way you want.

Seems like guys from 6D don't know how to put indexes ^_^

Yeah, I tried to cut it my slef yestrady, but I want to do it as more accurate as it can.

Back on topic. New Texas Faggott will rock for sure! :posford:

Yeah Kininigin is rather nice, got it myself today, listened through it once. I'll try and make a review later, but like people said, a lot better than Pilluminati...

Still waiting for something that can equal petomanz peflet, but that is probably reaching to far :D

The first album is the best imo.

Ys ys! PP is THE suomi album for me. :) Just listened today again and as times goes by I appreciate it more and more. The first one feels like the ideas aren't executed too well...

Ys ys! PP is THE suomi album for me. :) Just listened today again and as times goes by I appreciate it more and more. The first one feels like the ideas aren't executed too well...

agree

still remember the day i heard hector

blew me away literally got me into this genre, that track

how good is this album!!

these guys are gettin better every release