pitch black finally being re-released

technosomy

in case no one has heard you can now get "electrinomicon" by pitch black, has been re-released on dubmission label.

originally released on kog transmissions new zealand this now comes with a bonus remix disc (which i have yet to hear, so will have to buy just for that)

highly recomend this album to anyone who has heard these guys, not heard this album, or if you like the ambient/dub sound.

these guys are in my top 5 of electro producers ever and imo cannot be beaten in this genre.

also futureproof their debut is just about to be re-released also, but this time a different 2xcd with a different remix disc (great have to buy another copy as ihave the original single disc and 2xcd from kog) if anyone wants the kog transmission 2xcd i can still get it but have to be quick as it won't last long and the bonus disc is different to the new version with only 1 track being the same.

can get electronomicon here

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dub/dub2cd007.html

thanks

I listened to these guys tunes on myspace a few days ago and indeed they do sound rather spectactular. I´m going to save buying the album until after I see them live at glade though, so I can know less what to expect from their live set B)

I listened to these guys tunes on myspace a few days ago and indeed they do sound rather spectactular. I´m going to save buying the album until after I see them live at glade though, so I can know less what to expect from their live set B)

their live set is out of this world

once you are in their its hard to come back out

please let me know how their glade stuff is

Oh, and here is a tour of their live performance setup:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=30944048

Quite an interesting vid!

great video!

finally somebody explains how it's done!

appreciate that ... never heard of Pitch Black before, but checking them out right now...

I own the Pitch Black album From Ape To Angel and I'm not too impressed. I take it this is waaaay better? (can't listen to the samples atm) :)

I own the Pitch Black album From Ape To Angel and I'm not too impressed. I take it this is waaaay better? (can't listen to the samples atm) :)

I found the first listen to that album quite inspiring. But it get's old rather quick only after a few listens. I've got to get my hands on their other albums tho, I'm sure there's more to it then what they've done in Ape To Angel.

Pitch Black are just awesome. I have to admit I haven't been adequately acquainted with their music and sound until they came to Zagreb and turned 2/3 of the local party population upside their heads.

you have not heard them until you have heard futureproof

one of my most favorite albums ever

West American Psychill?

New Zealand's not really west american, is it?

I always thought Pitch Black would be better live... didn't like their first album spectacularly much, but must say that I haven't heard Futureproof yet.

West American Psychill?

New Zealand's not really west american, is it?

I always thought Pitch Black would be better live... didn't like their first album spectacularly much, but must say that I haven't heard Futureproof yet.

wtf

ahh born and bred in new zealand

sorry they are as far away from america as you and me my friend

they would find that offensive

they are actually from auckland

their live set is out of this world

once you are in their its hard to come back out

please let me know how their glade stuff is

awesome. can't wait to see them. gonna be amazing on the immense soundsystem that glade always has :rolleyes:

i also hope they get put on when its dark, because music like this really loses its effect (for me) when played in broad daylight. sadly, me donthinks its gonna happen... glade have already made the mistake of deciding to put the orb on during the middle of the day. wtfs up with that??!! ive had my orb cds for years and havent once listened to them during the day :unsure:

awesome. can't wait to see them. gonna be amazing on the immense soundsystem that glade always has :rolleyes:

i also hope they get put on when its dark, because music like this really loses its effect (for me) when played in broad daylight. sadly, me donthinks its gonna happen... glade have already made the mistake of deciding to put the orb on during the middle of the day. wtfs up with that??!! ive had my orb cds for years and havent once listened to them during the day :unsure:

I guess you should bring some really dark sunglasses to the set then :)

havent heard of them before, they're fantastic!