Psykovsky & KinDzaDza-Indigo Child

Ormion

There are two options:

Either this track hasn't written by human beings or has been made through channeling. The chaos, the ''father'' of everything made a contact with the minds of those artists and through them it speaks to us.

No, I'm not high, I really mean that. This track is beyond music. It's something else. I'm not saying that it's the best track, not even close. But there's no comparison. This does not speak the ears, nor the soul, nor the mind. But to the subconsiousness of the whole universe.

Someone wrote in Isratrance that Indigo Child will haunt Psytrance for eternity.

No, it will haunt eternity itself.

-_-

There are two options:

Either this track hasn't written by human beings or has been made through channeling. The chaos, the ''father'' of everything made a contact with the minds of those artists and through them it speaks to us.

No, I'm not high, I really mean that. This track is beyond music. It's something else. I'm not saying that it's the best track, not even close. But there's no comparison. This does not speak the ears, nor the soul, nor the mind. But to the subconsiousness of the whole universe.

Someone wrote in Isratrance that Indigo Child will haunt Psytrance for eternity.

No, it will haunt eternity itself.

-_-

I want to here it NOW :)

Psykovsky used to make way more unreal music before he started releasing.

More unreal than Indigo Child? :blink:

Haven't listened anything unreleased by him so I can't judge, but based from his early-early released tracks, like Kookabura (which is kind of boring) I'm surprised you say that.

Psykovsky is some of the only dark psy I like. Yes, it's intense but also deep, melodic and many times also melancholic - not just a random series of cats in a blender noises like most dark psy.

where can we listen this old? or what trex r u tokkin' 'bout? i vaguely seem to recall the title "kookaburra" but wouldn't know of any other "old"...

Actually the only early-early released track is indeed Kookaburra :D . But still his later released tracks although they were pieces of genious work are less unreal. Even masterpieces like Lastbus Madrus or experimental supertracks like Wooden Child are less unreal than Indigo Child IMO.

I remember when the Debut album was released 2 years ago, there was a member that described Indigo Child like Pleiadians in reverse! Great example IMO.

There's something strange in this track, I tell you!

Psykovsky and Parasense started a very unique style that became really boring too fast. Today it's just too random and too fast.

Agree.Early Psykovksy,Parasense,CPC,In R Voice,Fungus Funk etc was pretty fuckin mental and very unique.

Now its just dg dg dg dg dg dg dg iiiiuuuu dg dg dg dg

Agree.Early Psykovksy,Parasense,CPC,In R Voice,Fungus Funk etc was pretty fuckin mental and very unique.

Now its just dg dg dg dg dg dg dg iiiiuuuu dg dg dg dg

Denis Kozlov :D , Resonance Metaphizix was great

I agree Ormion. That track is fucking insane

I'd now like to call psytones on the stage to say a few words.

True alien music. Not everyone is going to understand.

Of his early unreleased I still really like Gonno Troppo. Jazzy, tribal, mega-psychedelic techtrance--what a combination! If I had the funding I'd release it even though it is about six years old now.

• 4 weeks later...

Psytones still haven't commented in this topic.

i know. quite surprising. AFAIK it clearly says psykovsky in the topic title. ^_^