FOREST Experience

Ka-MugmeSoL

Hehe Forest Topic nice to hear that sound forest:)

Forest sweden music is the best.They are not a like Ka-Sol and botfb artists that make real pure forest music they are actually the founders of FOREST MUSIC:))They are the masters of forest music Ka-SoL's music and Botfb's Music is to be played in the forest.Toi Doi/Trashlords/spindrift/derango/Zoon/Angriff/PhlatPhase/L.A.B/Hux Fux/Logic Bomb/The Maximizers/Puro/Twisted Masters/MoodSyne and etc others are not a like Ka-Sol and Botfb even they are forest but not like those two artist no no way,they have unique sounds pure Forestly Trance Music well of course they are the founders of that GENERE...

Ka-Sol in the 1998 they where simular to botfb but when the band was only one guy Chrishter Lundstrom and the others not,he like to make his own stile not a like Ka-Sol in the past but his new stile that he call's it Forest Experimental Music:))

Ka-Sol was always a darker forest music artist then BOTFB but now he makes a Melodical Forest and some Dark Forest like for example The FairyTale Album 1-5 Dark Forest and 6-10 Melodical Forest:))That album is the best ever relesed for me now he is making another album called Ghoust Storys and this album is going to be a Dark Experimental Forest:))whit a drum'n'bass rytmics :))Its going to be a blast:)

My favorite artists are Ka-Sol in the First place and Botfb in the second place,and nobody will make that kind of music like they did in the past or in the FUTURE they both have they own project called Ka-Mugmesol but they have relesed just one track and they have unrelesed trax ho knows plenty but they dont relesed it because they are Underground:)

This New album Ghoust Storys Ka-Sol Aka Christer Lundstrom he is going to relesed with his own Fond own money actually that is called pure Forest Underground Atrist and i Love Him Very Much he doesnt make music for money he makes music for his own soul and heart:)

Botfb are not making music now i dont know why i think that they have a ocupited with something else than music hehe but i hope to hear the good sounds of Botfb in the Future i hope so:)

Ka-Sol Aka Christer Lundstrom Words:::: My music Don't Like WALLS:)That's For Sure it has to played in the Forest:)

completely-lacking-in-dynamics-and-void-of-emotion-random-dark-ambient-wannabe-soundscapes-with-harsh-insect-like-FX-sounds-on-top-of-a-silly-plop-kickdrum-and-a-neverending-monotonous-bassline is not the type of music I'd like to hear in a forest though

i think i prefer the natural forest music.

Yeah man.

The sound of the wind breaking the forest's dead silence and running wild into it brings a feeling that is pretty unique.

Brings shivers every time,especially when i'm on delics.

Yeah man.

The sound of the wind breaking the forest's dead silence and running wild into it brings a feeling that is pretty unique.

Brings shivers every time,especially when i'm on delics.

yeah combined with the feeling of the air on your face/body , the smells etc, it's pure ecstacy

Botfb are not making music now i dont know why i think that they have a ocupited with something else than music hehe but i hope to hear the good sounds of Botfb in the Future i hope so:)

yep I don't understand either why they've just stoped making music. I mean they were so over-productive in the first half of the decade, basically creating and promoting a new music style all by themselves, releasing it on home-burned CD-Rs cause no music label wanted to release it. And now, nothing :( Guess it's ultimate proof that you can only fight the mainstream for a while and then you go under.

yep I don't understand either why they've just stoped making music. I mean they were so over-productive in the first half of the decade, basically creating and promoting a new music style all by themselves, releasing it on home-burned CD-Rs cause no music label wanted to release it. And now, nothing :( Guess it's ultimate proof that you can only fight the mainstream for a while and then you go under.

Didn't they just stop because they had nothing new to release and they didn't want to keep on making the same stuff over and over again? :unsure: