Amithaba Buddha - Goa Gate, OLDSCHOOL Goa-Trance Album

===============================================================================

Phototropic Records presents:

Amithaba Buddha - Goa Gate

===============================================================================

Posted Image

The story:

This debut album is called "Goa Gate", a trip where you follow Amithaba Buddha through a series of different gates and portals in order to explore different worlds and dimensions...

But in the end, Amithaba Buddha will leave you in front of the last gate, where the Guardian of the Gate is standing and where the final challenge is up to you...

Can you pass the last Gate all by yourself?

Release Notes:

This release is brought to you in the new Amithaba Buddha style, which unifies

old Amithaba Buddha (known from Psyramid EP) and Lost Buddha (known from Regeneration EP)

into a single new Goa-Trance style.

Release Info:

Genre: Oldschool Goa-Trance

Tracks: 9

Playtime: 66:33 min

Catalog#: PHTRCD03

URL: www.phototropicrecords.com

email: info@phototropicrecords.com

Release Date: 1.May.2008

Tracklist:

01 - Goa Gate (5:17)

02 - Sarcophagus (11:12)

03 - Three Eyes (7:16)

04 - Secret of an Amulet (8:24)

05 - Sending Love and Light (8:27)

06 - Transphinx (9:50)

07 - Organic Humanoids II (7:08)

08 - Water Goddess (6:16)

09 - Guardian of the Gate (7:59)

Credits:

Coverart by Filipe Santos and Rossana Silva

Mastered by Digitoxin @ Phototropic Records

Buy the CD here:

http://kunaki.com/MSales.asp?PublisherId=114152

P.S.: Due to the low Dollar, this CD can be purchased at low price. For example, in Europe 8 Dollar is only 5 Euro! For the same reason shipping costs are not so high either for international shipping.

yeah, i would also like to purchase 3 cds from you, but damn high shipping costs scare me away. for 3 cds its almost half of the end price!

make a better offer for european customers and you have another customer

yeah, relatively expensive, and more important, CDR!!!! I was so dissapointed while receiving the last cd from you guys :( Why not pressing real cds? This American way really sucks to be honest. I want my music high quality if possible, and not on cdr's that don't work in a few years...

Antony

Yes its CD-R, but price is cheap so i guess its ok, also it sure looks better than homemade CDR.

Pressing CDs does not pay off at those quantities (no release sold over 20 Cds yet), so i sure won't start pressing 1000CDs to sell 50pcs (also the 4 releases would have required an investment of ~4500Euro so far, which would come to a non recoveable loss of 4000Euro i guess just for whats already released).

There will be real CD releases for albums for which i expect higher sales, and first release is already on the way.

But not every album reaches quanities that make pressing an option.

If someone wants to be European reseller, i appreciate that, but i don't have time to handle every single CD.

Also, if anyone has a better idea of selling (not one that makes me loose 4000Euro/quater-year), contact me.

Harald aka Digitoxin

Why not pressing real cds?

Antony

Lol! There's a huge difference between a CD & CDr! Anyone can do a CDR at home. With the best printer and paper you can produce high quality glossy covers, you can have the highest quality CDR available around and burn a high quality image on it, you can master it at home but it's still a CDR!

To press proper CD's you have to press them at a CD pressing plant with a minimum order (just like printing a book/magazine/newspaper) And that's why the "CD's" in question have no minimum order because they are CDR's!!

But for highy quality CDR's the prices above are quite fair TBH.

Lol! There's a huge difference between a CD & CDr! Anyone can do a CDR at home. With the best printer and paper you can produce high quality glossy covers, you can have the highest quality CDR available around and burn a high quality image on it, you can master it at home but it's still a CDR!

To press proper CD's you have to press them at a CD pressing plant with a minimum order (just like printing a book/magazine/newspaper) And that's why the "CD's" in question have no minimum order because they are CDR's!!

But for highy quality CDR's the prices above are quite fair TBH.

Well, thanks for the replies...

Don't worry, I KNOW the difference between CD & CDr's, but I see no point in paying for CDr's as they can be made by myself at home if I have the music and a cover... :) A "real" cd is not possible to make at home and costs alot more, I know, but I rather pay a few euros more for a real cd, then a CDr... That's just my opinion of course :)

To digitoxin, well, yes, having a cd label is hard these days, altough I know some labels like Faerie Dragon, Suntrip, Giiwa,... (the modern more melodic and twisted music bringers) are doing really well and sell out their stuff, so there must be a way to sell more then 20 cds for sure, maybe contact Anoebis for that? he is on the forum here as well

Otherwise, a good "win" is try to build up a label, is to start small and with unknown names, and not too much releases, and make them known I guess :) And only release the bést of the bést music, like that you will get attention for sure (for instance Jelly Marbles, the cd I had original, was ok, but nothing more, try to wait a little longer and replace the weaker tracks with better ones, and like that you can grow) :)

Just some possible answers of course, I don't really know the music bussiness...

lol i didnt notice that its cdr, no way im gonna buy it now.

cdr and with such high shipping costs, thats ridiculous.

and dont come up with low prices and such crap. together with the shipping, at least to my location it almost as new proper cd releases from a record store.

Ok found out track times in original post are wrong, here is the correct list:

01 - Goa Gate (6:36)

02 - Sarcophagus (6:57)

03 - Three Eyes (6:29)

04 - Secret of an Amulet (7:03)

05 - Sending Love and Light (7:05)

06 - Transphinx (7:39)

07 - Organic Humanoids II (7:11)

08 - Water Goddess (8:02)

09 - Guardian of the Gate (9:29)

Due to popular request: If you have no Credit Card and want to pay with Paypal or European bank transfer, mail to info@phototropicrecords.com.

Current price INCLUDING shipping to Europe (with Euro/Dollar rate of 3.May) is 10Euro for one 8$CD and 17Euro for two 8$CDs!

Harald aka Digitoxin

The promo track "Sarcophagus" is outstanding!

Keep up the good work!

This is the real new GOA sound!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

cheers :)

On the subject of CD vs CDr: manufacturing technology is constantly improving. Consumer-grade CDrs have long been regarded as unreliable but you have to remember two important facts: a lot of time has passed since that reputation was earned and the manufacturing plants aren't using consumer-grade media anyhow. If you actually visit a variety of CD manufacturing web sites you will find they often claim there is no longer a qualitative difference between replication (glass mastered CDs) and duplication (CDrs). Do a little research and see for yourself!

On the subject of CD vs CDr: manufacturing technology is constantly improving. Consumer-grade CDrs have long been regarded as unreliable but you have to remember two important facts: a lot of time has passed since that reputation was earned and the manufacturing plants aren't using consumer-grade media anyhow. If you actually visit a variety of CD manufacturing web sites you will find they often claim there is no longer a qualitative difference between replication (glass mastered CDs) and duplication (CDrs). Do a little research and see for yourself!

thanks for the "enlightning" :)

cheers for the support .