Will new Entheogenic CD be available in non-edible packaging?

GusSarcoffa

Anyone know if Entheogenic will be releasing Flight of the Urubus on CD through the normal channels (i.e. psyshop)? Currently it only appears to be available in edible packaging from a specialty shop in the UK for 10 Pounds (plus shipping). I'm in the US so that's about a gabillion Dollars. Would be nice to get it in a normal package for a normal price.

(yes, I'm a boring, *normal* kind of guy I guess. But I still like physical media)

-- Gus

Nobody knows, I've ask the distributor, and Universal Symbiosis Records without any answer :S I hope so since it seems as though I won't get my cd I ordered, been over 2 month now I think :(

Can you please post a link to that shop in the UK? I'd like to see that edible packaging thingie please! :)

Why the heck would one want to have edible packaging for a cd to begin with??? :blink:

Sounds very impractical and not very well thought thru.

Right, so if you got to Entheogenic's site (thanks SkeletonMan for pointing me there) you can follow the link to the shop selling the CD. They take their Right Livelihood very seriously it seems. I'm sure they're lovely people and I'm not going to diss them. I just, you know, would like to buy the Entheogenic CD in a more traditional format.

-- Gus

I think it is their honest decision to be environmental friendly, after all we pollute this planet every day, I applaud them for this!

I read their webpage and got this impression, they take this way of life serious.

:clapping: