Unknown amazing track.

U.F.Orb

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/1/2016 at 3:33 PM, Oopie said:
On 1/31/2016 at 12:55 PM, Manuser said:

So about this one, still no hope to ID it? It is catchy and spectacular.

It's been identified (a Finnish track) but will remain "hidden" just a little longer, I think.

Good that I posted the track, otherwise the name would still be unknown in this thread 7 years later despite that the track was "identified" behind the curtain. 

• 4 weeks later...

@dhollmusik that's not the video, it was a party in a forest and the footage was in 1080p super high quality, but it's lost as it became private for some reason. Too bad nobody downloaded it!

• 2 months later...

interesting but you should post this on youtube at least the automatical identification may help a bit.

it also sounds like this was recorded live as you can see the people screaming and all, unless it's in the track itself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoktorG said:

Can anybody help identify this track? 

https://we.tl/t-hPVNlKtQPD

Nice track, sounds oddly familiar style-wise, I can't place it geographically tho, the intro had some Doof or MWNN vibes, but not entirely to the point that I think it was either. I would have to assume some of the melodic lines and perhaps the intro pad melody were played live over studio recordings, or maybe some other other type of live setup. Would love to hear it in proper stereo. :) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Parasphere said:

Nice track, sounds oddly familiar style-wise, I can't place it geographically tho, the intro had some Doof or MWNN vibes, but not entirely to the point that I think it was either. I would have to assume some of the melodic lines and perhaps the intro pad melody were played live over studio recordings, or maybe some other other type of live setup. Would love to hear it in proper stereo. :) 

Thanks Draeke and Parasphere. 

This isn't my request - just one I received from Discogs. It is very frustrating to me as I know the track, just can't place it. 

I also thought of MWNN and Transwave, but then I thought Har El and California Sunshine - it is definitely an early track. I even searched for the sample "teach you to dance" on Psydb, but nothing. The crowd sounds seem to be in the track. 

Thanks again :+1:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DoktorG said:

Thanks Draeke and Parasphere. 

This isn't my request - just one I received from Discogs. It is very frustrating to me as I know the track, just can't place it. 

I also thought of MWNN and Transwave, but then I thought Har El and California Sunshine - it is definitely an early track. I even searched for the sample "teach you to dance" on Psydb, but nothing. The crowd sounds seem to be in the track. 

Thanks again :+1:

Yeah PsyDB usually has all the used samples covered. :D So I think it's fair to surmise that it's a rare track indeed.

Btw quite amazing that PsyDB is still running after all these years, that site is a gold mine sometimes.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Prana4ever said:

Definitely not MWNN or Transwave or Doof :D agree there is similarity with some California Sunshine but probably not them, sounds very Israeli cheese to me. Probably from the Nitzhonot era.

Could it perhaps be Greek Nitzho? Either way it goes to show how influential certain artists styles were, when everyone hears a bit of everything. Obviously colored by ones own listening preferences as well. 😎

I think it's really fun with these guessing games, the imagination takes over. :D