Unknown amazing track.

U.F.Orb

• 2 months later...

u sure it's 1 track ?

sounds like quite a contrast between the intro and the middlepart

anyways, dont have a clue, sorry

I was thinking the same actually :)

the intro sounds in style/atmosphere a bit like something from Sven Vath's An Accident in Paradise

or something from This Morn' Omina

but it most likely will be somethin' else :)

i'll check the sven vath album one of these days anyways, and perhaps some TMO albums as well

the middlepart i don't recognise

i noticed the video has a kind of an "echo" to it.

just listen to the dj when he turns to the camera and say's "pepe" or somthing like that,there is an echo,when

the crowd freaks out it sounds wierd,like an echo.

this whole video is licking with "wierdness",both music and the video itself.

for what I heard, the song that we are looking for it ends at 8:25 of the video, well, I listen it all the track from flying scorpions and mandalavandalz (at least from the know albums), and definitly is not from them, have to do a really god search.. it´s and a awesome track..

• 1 month later...

i personally think the track that goes from beginning to 1>16 is worth searching too, is simply extremely melodic, too bad is just the end of it..

but the track after, with such a particular intro, chants, flutes, voices, shouldnt be so hard to get identified, if released. I personally never heard it but isnt possible to search for the dj of the video and ask him?

where was this party? japan? seems quite oldschool the music, lovely!

i'll search for this guy :)

EDIT: i found him on myspace and already messaged him about the video, let's see if he answers.

• 4 months later...

i personally think the track that goes from beginning to 1>16 is worth searching too, is simply extremely melodic, too bad is just the end of it..

Great news before it ends this year, well, good for this reply, but bad for the topic, the first song in the video before the song that we are looking for is Mandalavandalz - Irina, but still no luck about the second song, still keep looking.

hello, thanks bpm for the identification!

still no infos for the second, the dj didn't answer me unfortunately, some djs aren't keen on revealing their tracks but well , who knows, maybe he just forgot what it was or forgot to answer. i will give a second shot to this as is definetely interesting to know :)

• 3 weeks later...

I checked out every track that 6-dimension has released. Sci Forest, Salakavala, Puoskara, Lightaman Jr, Muuvit Gruuvit, Igor Swamp, Flying Scorpions, Exuus, Nano Buds, & others. None of them. I also sent a message to Sharaku with no response so far. I am getting annoyed because I am really curious about this track. I haven't tried everything by Francoise Faggot though... Salakavala - Punis mixed by them sounds a little similar so hmmm...

• 4 weeks later...

damn!

the video was removed by the user!

has any of you noted down the nickname of who posted it or has anyone saved it ?

i wonder what happened..

i hope the dj didnt message to user for removal! dang...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

does someone remember the author of the video on youtube?

or has someone saved that great track? i wanted to post and send to other people for getting an id...

otherwise if nobody saved it, is lost.

frozen dream, if i'm not wrong, irina was the first part of the video from 0 to 1:16.. then there was a magnificient goa stormer till the end of the video when another track was starting.. problem is nobody saved the video or remembers who uploaded it.

• 3 years later...

I still have memories of this incredibly amazing track, and what i think happened is that when i asked the dj , he went to youtube and asked for the removal of the track, but now it is impossible to find out unless one if you guys saved the video from youtube.. anybody remembers this?