Unknown amazing track.

U.F.Orb

Yes unfortunately the DJ has died, the video was removed long before this happened though but since this topic was seen by some 3k people i am really unsure that nobody ever downloaded that video when it was online. I also saw posts of Sharaku himself promoting this video (a deeeeeep search on google) so I don't think anymore that he didn't want it out but rather than the original uploaded unshared it for some other reasons. It was a video in HD where the music could be heard clearly but also where you could see many people "out there" and therefore it could be another reason why it was removed. The second track on that video is probably the most incredible japanese goa i have ever heard and was simply the kind of goa i like to discover. My bet is that it was an unreleased track and was recorded in very good quality and complete. I always download videos from youtube and this time i didn't, therefore, I am very pissed. And I still remember it after years.

• 1 year later...

yeah just stumbled upon this topic after all those years,sad about the dj,and the removal of the video.

lets hope the track will pop out on some abscure compilation someday,as it was truely one FREAKING BADASS of a track.

• 6 months later...

UFOrb we could try to search the name of the party this was recorded and maybe find some other videos from the party on youtube and ask all the uploaders if they removed a video... it's a long shot though but still in 2014 i remember this track

• 3 weeks later...

UFOrb we could try to search the name of the party this was recorded and maybe find some other videos from the party on youtube and ask all the uploaders if they removed a video... it's a long shot though but still in 2014 i remember this track

Will ask around,long shot indeed,but we got nothing to lose.

i wish youtube will make an option to see names of videos and uploader user names after they remove them.

amazing track.

The Hunt is on! :)

• 2 months later...

UFORB do you think we could somehow try to describe the track? Maybe there is a chance with some sort of description as I know some people are able to remember a track they heard once pretty vividly, if one of you has this ability and remembers it, please write a description of it, the only memory i have is that was insanely psychedelic, with loads of swirly spirals...

• 1 month later...

UFORB do you think we could somehow try to describe the track? Maybe there is a chance with some sort of description as I know some people are able to remember a track they heard once pretty vividly, if one of you has this ability and remembers it, please write a description of it, the only memory i have is that was insanely psychedelic, with loads of swirly spirals...

yes ! i remember the track !

will gather up some free time,and dust off my bad english and try to describe this amazing track

in an upcoming post.

• 3 weeks later...

@emperorgoa: the track was so incredible it gave me instant chills. It was absolutely different from anything i have ever heard on the japanese scene, haunting, deep, pure goa it was something with intro, chants, flutes, voices and great production, definitely a monster tune. I remember you could hear it perfectly as the video was shot in 1080p and that is maybe was it was removed, you could see a lot of people under heavy influence and i am sure someone noticed and complained to youtube.

The track was really beautiful, it's all i can say, and i have heard a lot (;

• 11 months later...

Bump, after one year and from 2008

What we know is :

1 it is 99.9% unreleased and most likely from Mandalavandalz or Flying Scorpions

2 it has chants, flutes and voices (which should make it recognizable) in the intro

3 it has similarities to orion - the source

4 it is very goanish and greatly produced, psychedelic melodic madness

5 it is around 7 minutes long, more or less

If there is anybody out there with contacts with them artists above, maybe we should ask and close this case

Bump, after one year and from 2008

What we know is :

1 it is 99.9% unreleased and most likely from Mandalavandalz or Flying Scorpions

2 it has chants, flutes and voices (which should make it recognizable) in the intro

3 it has similarities to orion - the source

4 it is very goanish and greatly produced, psychedelic melodic madness

5 it is around 7 minutes long, more or less

If there is anybody out there with contacts with them artists above, maybe we should ask and close this case

Ask Timo? He is super open, and is always willing to share his music... Dont forget he was also behind Flippin Bixies for instance, he made a lot of goa as well :)

Starkraver, if anyone did dowload it, is keeping it religiously hidden. Not to mention the video was up for a very short period of time and quickly taken down. I thought it was maybe a request by the band or the dj himself but shortly after he died, so the mystery stayed. I will contact this guy you mention, if it is his tracks, he might shed some light on it, thanks Joske.

• 2 weeks later...

So after contacting both Timo (Mandalavandalz) and Pepe (Squaremeat) we have a possible lead. Check this unreleased track that came from either of them:

So I am asking: was this the lost track of the deleted Japanese video?
I need confirmation from others who might have heard the original video back then. I for one think this is 90% the track we look for.
It fits the descriptions we had from the whole thread although it just misses a bit the pleiadians vibe to it.
But it could be that I remembered the pleiadians part from Mandalavandalz - Irina, the track that was played before the track.

Mandalavandalz - Irina can be checked out here:

The lost track certainly has a powerful intro, features chants and flutes and has a bit of indian vibe + "orion - the source" style but the original poster UFOrb is not convinced this was the track we look for, as he says that one was more powerful and had the flute line that swirled into the track in a different way / was more hauntng and more goa.

I won't influence the audience with a track title as i want the comments to be as pure as possible. In any case I have plans to release this monster tune that I made a video of.
If you know the track please don't write its title here yet (to any Finnish member who might recognize this unreleased track)

Cheers

So after contacting both Timo (Mandalavandalz) and Pepe (Squaremeat) we have a possible lead. Check this unreleased track that came from either of them:

I won't influence the audience with a track title as i want the comments to be as pure as possible. In any case I have plans to release this monster tune that I made a video of.

If you know the track please don't write its title here yet (to any Finnish member who might recognize this unreleased track)

Cheers

Well, to be honest I never heard the track when it was posted back in 2008, but anyway I love this unreleased track. I am confused though. By reading the old comments, it would be "a crazy goa track", "japanese goa", but the track above is not really goa trance.

But indeed it has all the elements described earlier (flutes, tribal feel).

There is a track by Jikooha which has the same flute sample in the intro, and tribal chants as well. And it was released in 2008 the same year the original video was posted, but I would be surprised if it was this one since it was released in the Jikooha album. Anyway that track name is "red road". It sounds like "crazy goa" but a bit slow. Any track can be pitched up though.

• Like 1

Hi draeke,

on the first page there was a user whos name was "bpm" and he was in love with that track like a few here.

that is an awesome track, never heard it before, but definitly im gonna find it

So I contacted him via his hotmail email address posted in his profile. I was susprised to see he answered really quickly.

So here is what he wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhh mon dieu!!!!!!!!!

Really? is this actually happening?

You have no idea how much I was looking for this song, it´s amazing, so beautiful, so strong, so delicious.. Thank you so much!!! The life and universe have made a gift from you and Im pretty sure will have the same gift in return. If there is anything I can do to make it up please let me know. Thanks!! Truly.

By any chance do you know the name of the song and who is playing?

I then asked him if he was really sure it was the track of the video, memory can be altered especially 8 years later, but he seems to have really clear memory of the track:

It´s been 7 years since I heard the first sound of the video when a person post the clip on the forum, in the video, the dj was on POV (point of view) and he was preparing his audience for the final (the expected final), and, from the nothing, it was starting to sound like forrest, and the people was starting to listen and feeling the vibes when it sounds the voices of children, the sound of an eagle, the trumbles of the tribal drums, the melodic harmony of nature and music. So, when the dj drop the beat, all the people went crazy, and me and every one who seeing the video feel the same vibe. The sound of misthicism, and I was delightful from that beginning to the end. Yeah, Im positive it´s the right song, the certain that this is the track all we ve seeing the video that we´ve been looking for.

Again. Thanks, still looking for the author :)

Apparently he lost his password to post here so I post for him, he is confident it is the track you were all looking for :)

I am more and more convinced that we finally have reached the solution of this mystery. I have to thank everyone who led me to create some new connections in the Finnish scene and with this energy I am making plans for the future, and rest assured this track will be part of it. A big hello to Sharaku up there in the Sky who might be having a grin about the time we needed to find out which track he played at that party. The joy and happiness that bpm has shown, make me incredibly happy.

And to the original poster: I am more and more convinced your memories of it might have been distorted as this one is truly epic. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Could be the first track that was played in the now offline video, but i was searching for the second track

wich was 10000x more melodic/energetic/moving than the first track by far.

This answer to the ID of this incredible track is with Dj Sharaku, may he rest in peace.

11 hours ago, U.F.Orb said:

Could be the first track that was played in the now offline video, but i was searching for the second track

wich was 10000x more melodic/energetic/moving than the first track by far.

This answer to the ID of this incredible track is with Dj Sharaku, may he rest in peace.

But on the first post of the topic, you say the track was played from 1:16... So it seems this is the track (the first minute was the end of Mandalavandalz - Irina)... 

On 7/10/2008 at 10:52 AM, U.F.Orb said:

i noticed the video has a kind of an "echo" to it.

just listen to the dj when he turns to the camera and say's "pepe" or somthing like that,there is an echo,when

the crowd freaks out it sounds wierd,like an echo.

this whole video is licking with "wierdness",both music and the video itself.

"Pepe"... Pepe Kosminen :)