New Hallucinogen track!

HolyLight

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The expectations must be sky high on any new release from Hallucinogen, I doubt this track is going to be on the new album. Not a bad track but I can agree with Gnome worse than expected...

Sounds quite soulless and uninspired to me. Reminds me of Pipeworm a bit, only that Pipeworm was interesting at the end.

EDIT: sounds also more like a YB track, and I don't like this style.....

Aaaaahhhh, what can we do?

:drama: i like the track, a lot better then anything of what the other old schoolers are doing now, transwave, infected, astral etc.. might not be as deep as his older tracks but still a damn nice track in my book.

Better than all the Psy Trance nowadays but not so good in Posford's standards.

But I heard it live a few months ago and it does make people move. Well no brainer when it's squeezed between Gamma Goblins part 3 and something else in a live set

I think this is a lot better than his other recent output but that's not saying much.

I'm sorry to say that Simon Posford has passed the baton. There are more interesting artists out there making more interesting music. If he wants to be great again he needs to push the boat not just recreate his old stuff while copying modern trends.

Overall though it was better than I expected.

I doubt this track is going to be on the new album.

What new album? You don't mean a new Hallucinogen album, do you? :ph34r:

I like it... the dark, industial psy edge fronts multiple concept waves of coolness. Particle/melodic effects are catchy. Overall it's relatively good coming from Postford (almost like a more tripped up Prometheous style), but nothing spectacular. I do like how it evolves towards the end though, more emotive and driving, not just driving. I like that. :)

:drama: i like the track, a lot better then anything of what the other old schoolers are doing now, transwave, infected, astral etc.. might not be as deep as his older tracks but still a damn nice track in my book.

Fully agree with you and Pavel, the track is very good, it isn´t an LSD or Fluoro neuro shponge, but it is way beter than the fullon shit.

If he wants to be great again he needs to push the boat not just recreate his old stuff while copying modern trends.

i wouldn't mind a full twisted remix-album, preferably in the same vein as lsd's remix

I'm waiting for posford to go fullon and bring in the guitars and kbbbkbbbkbbbkbbb. :posford:

Yea that would be sweet...Hit and Run (posford breakbeat remix)

Becoming Insane (posford killah remix)

That would be the day..

Lol but seriously Im really enjoying those weird cat sounds...I dig this track

Sounds worse than i expected.

+1

Fully agree with you and Pavel, the track is very good, it isn´t an LSD or Fluoro neuro shponge, but it is way beter than the fullon shit.

ffs Britney Spears sounds better than the average full on <_<