Ka-Sol - Ghost Story

stupidfatugly

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well :)

Schlab is living again, Christer played here 2 weeks ago, and he finalised the albums the day before he came to Belgium... :) This one is a Schlab release, so CDR, but with full color cover, back and cd :) So it looks really nice... The music is harsher and darker forest trance then Fairytale :)

I don't know when it will be officially released, but the plan was that Saiko should get some as well... And in case people can't wait, I have like 10 lying here at home for 10€ (excluding shipping) :)

well :)

Schlab is living again, Christer played here 2 weeks ago, and he finalised the albums the day before he came to Belgium... :) This one is a Schlab release, so CDR, but with full color cover, back and cd :) So it looks really nice... The music is harsher and darker forest trance then Fairytale :)

I don't know when it will be officially released, but the plan was that Saiko should get some as well... And in case people can't wait, I have like 10 lying here at home for 10€ (excluding shipping) :)

Thats freaking awseome news!!!! :clapping: I too would be very interested in getting this...

I was pleasantly surprised with the album, didn't expected it and first couple of listens sounded good to me. It's a bit harder then fairytale, some of the tracks sounded to maximal for my taste others were nice. Need a couple more listens to know if the album is really good

OMFGWTFROFLOLOMFGWTFROFLOLOMFGWTFROFLOL

+AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGHHHHHHGHGHG!!!

I want it NOW! No, I NEED it now!

Where.

When.

How.

!!!

Edit: 3in1 Nightmerge at his MySpace is flippin' wicked.

Why do I get the feeling that Suntrip has absorbed Schlab? Very exciting, if that's the case. :D

well, no no and no :)

Schlab will always be independent, and go out their own way :) I just help them a little promoting it :) but the money of every sold cd here ends up in Ka Sol's hands :)

About the samples... Well :) Anyone can do it, I think in 2 weeks half of psynews has it :D

well, no no and no :)

Schlab will always be independent, and go out their own way :) I just help them a little promoting it :) but the money of every sold cd here ends up in Ka Sol's hands :)

About the samples... Well :) Anyone can do it, I think in 2 weeks half of psynews has it :D

Oh, okay. It just seemed like you were more involved and that you had some big secrets to tell. So when and where can we buy the album? :)

• 1 month later...

Hold on to your hats ppl!

I finaly got my ass out of the wagon and got a paypal account so i can sell the Ghost story album.

I am charging 15 euro including shipping.

So if anyone is interested in the album then i have a "buy now" button on the Ka-Sol myspacepage www.myspace/kaswing

Drop me a mail for questions ka-swing@hotmail.com

take care ya all!! /Christer