Tamlin - Spectrogram (2008)

tamlin

Hi all,

I apologize to those who have been waiting for this.

It has taken longer than it should have to reach the light of day, but now it is finally finished and on it's way!

Here you can find a couple of (relatively) high-quality sneak preview teaser clips from the album. Full info and previews of all tracks will be availible sooooon. ^_^

Enjoy!

Will it still be released on Gi'iwa?

Yes, it is a Gi'iwa Productions and Faerie Dragon Records collaboration release.

btw what is the bit rate of these samples, it sounded a bit "rough" sometimes :P

The ones I uploaded were 320kbps but they must be automatically converted to lower bitrate by the site or something because they don't sound the same... Still way better than Myspace tho. :P

Sorry have to say this, but the perspective track has way to much vocal in it... (imo)

As we say here in sweden, taste is like the butt: split. :)

A big part of that track is centered around the mantric repetitions of a couple of puzzled-together tv samples..

Altho I'd say there aren't actually any "vocals" on the album. ;)

...just a sidenote, actualy, trig doesnt seem to make them smaller... i think you can even ahve .wav on the page, it's all about how you want to spend those 260mb of space...

• 3 weeks later...

The release date seems to be set to 6/6, and the album has started popping up on psyshop and other sites already.

I put up more preview clips at trig.com/tamlin so now there are previews availible for all tracks.

Exactly three weeks left now. :posford: