Trip Tonite Remixes

Basilisk

Trip Tonite Poll!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What version(s) of Trip Tonite do you like?

• Etnica's Original (1995)
    • Etnica's Y2K Remix (2000)
    • Etnica's "Playa" Remix (2001)
    • Fractal Glider Remix (2004)
    • Aes Dana & Nova Remix (2007)
    • Wizzy Noise Remix (2007)
    • NASA Remix (Unreleased)

Since this classic has been remixed so many times I thought it might be fun to have a little survey and see which ones are popular with Psynews members... if I have missed any particular remix just let me know and I'll add it in.

I've only heard the NASA remix once but it really sounded great! Hopefully it will be coming out this year but I have no specific news to report on that at this time...

why didn't you insert the 1998 remix?this is by far the best remix as far as kick-including remixes are concened and one of the best tracks ever in the history of electronic music... :posford:

Which one is this? Is it released? Or are you confusing it with the Y2K remix by Etnica...

The original remix (Y2K) is of course THE psychedelic dance anthem,the tune is so full of energy and trippiness its almost impossible to top.

Aes Dana and Nova remix is absolutely beautiful.Amazing tune as well.

edit:weird poll,why did you include the original version as well,i thought you meant the original remix and voted for that as the track is actually released as Trip Tonite (Remix).

The original still hauls ass. Still gets more play time than its subsequent remixes, so naturally my votes goes to the closing track on "Alien protein".

The one that is on Goa-Head 13.

Which one is that? The cover just says "Trip Tonite (Remix)", but not which one ... although I assume this is the same as on the Hell's Kitchen vinyl...

The original still hauls ass. Still gets more play time than its subsequent remixes, so naturally my votes goes to the closing track on "Alien protein".

+1

Since I havent heard all the remixes .. all i can say is that the original was better than the ones i have heard by a long shot !

The one that is on Goa-Head 13.

Which one is that? The cover just says "Trip Tonite (Remix)", but not which one ... although I assume this is the same as on the Hell's Kitchen vinyl...

Yes, what I call the "Y2K Remix" is just Etnica's own remix released around that time on a number of compilations and the Hell's Kitchen vinyl. Interesting, is there really another version from 1998 or is it just the same?

Yes, what I call the "Y2K Remix" is just Etnica's own remix released around that time on a number of compilations and the Hell's Kitchen vinyl. Interesting, is there really another version from 1998 or is it just the same?

thanks ... so I voted for the Y2K remix :)

I just ran across a GMS remix but there's no real need to add it to the list... I doubt anyone would care for it. Aside from the use of the famous melody in the break it has almost nothing to do with Etnica's original. No classic track is safe from Riktam and Bansi!

No classic track is safe from Riktam and Bansi!

I did like the gama goblin remix. but not as much as the original.

There was this Full ON Trip Tonite Remix that got played very regularly at the Curly's Goa last year. May be thats the GMS remix!! and that was the only track i liked from the music there, just cause of the trip tonite.

• 1 month later...