NEW Astral Projection album droppin..

n0 fingerprintz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really isn't all that different from how the term jew was used years ago--back when it was socially acceptable to throw the term around.

uh how to put this into sarcastic comedy-

i don't think i can.

some of the supposedly most open, smiling , friendly, all kind and psytranced out people still use that word in the worst way possible, directed in anger at their supposed friends behind their backs, and claim it's no big deal. disgusting.

anyway can we get back to how badly those two guys need a pounding? Where are their girlfriends (boyfriends?) on this ? Are these guys this far gone with stars in their eyes that this photo was THeir idea?

and if not how are they and friends so lame as to let them do this?

fear the ring i think i heard that is the new album title fear the ring while my passive buddy looks thoughtful.

139 days four hours six times i will throw up./

nothing about that picture/ad says psytrance to me. maybe drum and bass but really if i saw a record cover with that on it i would think "really crappy garage metal"

Maybe you missed this part:

It really isn't all that different from how the term jew was used years ago--back when it was socially acceptable to throw the term around. It was recognized as insensitive and (after clear arguments were put forward) downright immature to continue using it pejoratively. The issue here is wording that unjustly transfers negative meanings to entire categories of people. Think about it, or go on playing the Internet funny man--I've said my piece.

Ha, they're awesome :D

And Nemo, :lol:

uh how to put this into sarcastic comedy-

i don't think i can.

some of the supposedly most open, smiling , friendly, all kind and psytranced out people still use that word in the worst way possible, directed in anger at their supposed friends behind their backs, and claim it's no big deal. disgusting.

anyway can we get back to how badly those two guys need a pounding? Where are their girlfriends (boyfriends?) on this ? Are these guys this far gone with stars in their eyes that this photo was THeir idea?

and if not how are they and friends so lame as to let them do this?

fear the ring i think i heard that is the new album title fear the ring while my passive buddy looks thoughtful.

139 days four hours six times i will throw up./

nothing about that picture/ad says psytrance to me. maybe drum and bass but really if i saw a record cover with that on it i would think "really crappy garage metal"

when my cousin, who was a fan of them some years ago saw this, he said, have they turned metal?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man, no!!!!!

*pucking everything I ate last week*

I have no sympathy for you if you didn't want to see pictures of gay sex, yet you still clicked on a link to a site called "gaybeef.com". :rolleyes:

Be glad I changed my mind and didn't actually post a picture inline.

I have no sympathy for you if you didn't want to see pictures of gay sex, yet you still clicked on a link to a site called "gaybeef.com". :rolleyes:

Be glad I changed my mind and didn't actually post a picture inline.

Dude, I thought it was going to be a picture of "Leave Britney alone" or something... How am I supposed to know that gaybeef is that? :D

Dude, I thought it was going to be a picture of "Leave Britney alone" or something... How am I supposed to know that gaybeef is that? :D

I would expect you to use a little logical thought. Especially considering the page is named "/anal_pictures.php" :lol:

I would expect you to use a little logical thought. Especially considering the page is named "/anal_pictures.php" :lol:

Well, anal pictures or not, it is striking anyway. Like this gif which loops a penis doing circles while the guy is being taken from behind...

Are we looking at another remix collection album?

The remixes themselves sound pointless to me, theyve just put in a few gated fx, speeded up the tempo, fattened up the synthlines and just put in a big fucking bassline that lasts from start to finnish.

I do hope the new tracks will sound different, that vid with the new track with the "live" drummer sounds ok, but this album is just getting less and less promising to me..

Why waith for some oldies to prove them selves, when there are tons of new artists emerging.. new talpa album is more interesting for me.. thats something new, these guys are long gone! They are still playing their old tracks that are 10 years old or so.. kind of elvis presley when he was fat :lol: and all their latest tracks sounds sooo uninspired.. last astral projection cd i bought was "in the mix" and there you could really tell they where allready loosing inspiration.

astral projection comeback 2008 ? zZzZzzZz this is as interesting as flying rhinos comeback, wouldnt it be great if etnica, astral.. and all these old groups just retired for good? B) They are just trying to squeeze some last euros while their brand is still recognized..

I found a tracklist on bne.co.il :

01 Sara Noxx - Astral Projection remix : Colder & Colder

02 Astral Projection : All The People On This Earth Are Truly One!

03 Astral Projection : D3 ( We Are Not Gods!)

04 Astral Projection : Human Will Play For Robots

05 Astral Projection : Open Society 2008 remix

06 Astral Projection : The Prophecy 2008 remix

07 Astral Projection vs. Michele Adamson : We Are Free

08 Astral Projection vs Fatali : The History of War!

09 Astral Projection : Psycho Heaven

10 Astral Projection : The Seven Principles

A+

I found a tracklist on bne.co.il :

01 Sara Noxx - Astral Projection remix : Colder & Colder

02 Astral Projection : All The People On This Earth Are Truly One!

03 Astral Projection : D3 ( We Are Not Gods!)

04 Astral Projection : Human Will Play For Robots

05 Astral Projection : Open Society 2008 remix

06 Astral Projection : The Prophecy 2008 remix

07 Astral Projection vs. Michele Adamson : We Are Free

08 Astral Projection vs Fatali : The History of War!

09 Astral Projection : Psycho Heaven

10 Astral Projection : The Seven Principles

A+

lol those are some cheesy track names

lol those are some cheesy track names

Yes, not only that they sound cheesy, but the tracklisting looks like it was made in a day, random tracks put together, with remixes and collabs. Beh.

theyve just put in a few gated fx, speeded up the tempo, fattened up the synthlines and just put in a big fucking bassline that lasts from start to finnish.

:posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

IZZAPARDAYUPINHERE!!!!

temppo spedd is my fav efkz!!

So now you guys judge albums based on track names...it somehow magically tells you whether they spent time on the album or not.. IMO the drummer video at the top of the page sounds v promising...their last track the prophecy is one of my favs...so yes i have expectations of this album..

Though i will agree those remixes sound awful

So now you guys judge albums based on track names...it somehow magically tells you whether they spent time on the album or not.. IMO the drummer video at the top of the page sounds v promising...their last track the prophecy is one of my favs...so yes i have expectations of this album..

Though i will agree those remixes sound awful

Its thanks to people like you that astral keep on making this :D buy their album do whatever you want with your money.. from me they wont get a euro cent.

Its thanks to people like you that astral keep on making this :D buy their album do whatever you want with your money.. from me they wont get a euro cent.

Ok so you may not like their new style, i loved it if it was like the prophecy that track had some beautiful melodies and before you brand me a fullon lover i barely listen to fullon, im a huge old time astral fan and primarily only listen to new wave goa, the south african scene and some ambient

They're making psytrance so that they have more of an audience to tour and play their music so they can make money and support themselves. After nearly 20 years of doof doof I'm not surprised that they aren't bursting at the seams with creative and innovative music. They still are good quality music, but they aren't doing goa because if they did that lessens the amount of exposure they can get by like 90% (and also the amount of money they can get by 90%)

Atleast, I imagine that if a group has been touring the world for most of the year doing 3 shows per week that they are doing it to support themselves...

So let them. It would be a pity if this scene is so small that it can't even economically support one of the greatest acts to come out of this hippie disco shit.

Personally, I don't expect anything more to come from Astral Projection, they did their thing 10 years ago, now let em live. Its up to some younger more spirited people to carry the flame on now.