NEW Astral Projection album droppin..

n0 fingerprintz

Yeap... uhhh hmm how do i say this but im a little mad right now this thread hasnt been opened. We all know it, and whether we like to admit to ourselves.. the MASTERS are at it once again.

May 20th 2008 Translation: 05/20/2008

The new album Open society is dropping like attacks from me in the ring at a prize fight.

I know how most of us feel about full on, and the fact astral "sold out", lets be honest this is going to be hot as fire. Ill be the first to hear it and i have this feeling whatever it turns out to be, the bar will once again be raised.

As you were soldiers..

PS - 50 pushups who forgot the album altogether.

-Lu Bu

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my fucking god.....

Posted Image

You gotta be kiddin me :o. This totally drops all of my optimism for this album, I really hope I am wrong... but.. :ph34r:

Ed: tbh, if they used that pic i posted earlier for the cover I'd have more optimism than now :lol:

No way... Is that seriously the cover art? They've lost it! Why is he shoving his bling-bling in my face? :blink:

No, that's lame too.

Get with the 21st century, boys... you come across as some kind of socially-maladapted wanker when you go on about things you don't like being "gay." What are you, 15 or something?

:wank:

+1

Yeap... uhhh hmm how do i say this but im a little mad right now this thread hasnt been opened. We all know it, and whether we like to admit to ourselves.. the MASTERS are at it once again.

May 20th 2008 Translation: 05/20/2008

The new album Open society is dropping like attacks from me in the ring at a prize fight.

I know how most of us feel about full on, and the fact astral "sold out", lets be honest this is going to be hot as fire. Ill be the first to hear it and i have this feeling whatever it turns out to be, the bar will once again be raised.

As you were soldiers..

PS - 50 pushups who forgot the album altogether.

-Lu Bu

who let the dogs out!!!!!

woof woof woof wofwof

Pavel and radi - Don't use the term gay as a pejorative. I dont know whether or not you're homophobic, racist or just uneducated, but it's out of line.

I am concervative concerming this topic and don´t care at all, man. Gay is and will always be a word for bad or gay things.

I am concervative concerming this topic and don´t care at all, man. Gay is and will always be a word for bad or gay things.

Actually you know shit about the origin of this word. The term "gay" used to mean something like bright and funny and nowadays obviously also homosexual. Here is a link to check before you say stuff like "always be a word for bad things":

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=...y&relink=on

You obviously think being gay is somethign bad. That's up to you but that point of view kinda adds up to your ideas about various aspects of live and your behaviour.

Ooh sorry. Many sandus vaginus victims here

Kinda funny to see you pop up with that comment if somebody dares to not find something funny or not worth ignoring. Especially considering you are known to be kinda negative and cynical in certain times (about thet scene or whatever). No offense but I had to giggle reading that... ;)

Actually you know shit about the origin of this word. The term "gay" used to mean something like bright and funny and nowadays obviously also homosexual. Here is a link to check before you say stuff like "always be a word for bad things":

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=...y&relink=on

You obviously think being gay is somethign bad. That's up to you but that point of view kinda adds up to your ideas about various aspects of live and your behaviour.

Tatsu I don´t need to check the meaning of gay because I don´t care anyway. As I´ve been told by the internet, I mean by people saying to not good things gay and other people in real live using it I´ve learned it with that definition. And I am using it with that definition, not with funny or some historic definition of the word.

Tatsu I don´t need to check the meaning of gay because I don´t care anyway. As I´ve been told by the internet, I mean by people saying to not good things gay and other people in real live using it I´ve learned it with that definition. And I am using it with that definition, not with funny or some historic definition of the word.

Sure you do and it's up to you in the end how you use your words. But if you feel the need to justify your way of speaking with blatant bullshit like "it has always meant this and that" I will proof you wrong. You don't care, fine to me. Kinda proofes my point. ;)