Emanuele errante 'Humus'

Artist: Emanuele Errante

Label: Somnia

Format: Hand sewn, hand made, edible recyclable package!

Posted Image

Ok another release from Evan Bartholomew's (Bluetech but you guys should know this buy know) founded label Somnia,

this is the third release and thankefully it was not produced by Evan himself. That would have been way too much music produced for my book.

After listening to this album I can say that fans of Krill.Minima and known under his other alias Marsen Jhules will greatly appreciate this.

It's kind of in the same leage but a bit more mellow to my ears. I strongly like this. As always it's limited and made in an edible package. Great cover art aswell.

Tracklisting:

1.Fecunda

2.Lucus

3.Ros

4.Humi

5.Radio Hopes

6.Leaves

7.Aquatic

8.Primo Tema

9.Ant's Trail

10.Magic Wood

11.Ultimo Tema

Somnia proudly presents a new album from respected italian ambient composer Emanuele Errante. “humus” unfolds slowly through a symphony of organic minimalism,

evolving and growing over a course of 11 tracks. classical flourishes adorn warm and inviting textural sketches,

and subtle electronic manipulation pervades a humid ambient environment. reich inspired microcosmic rhythms unfold and undulate beneath wide pastel landscapes.

777 copies worldwide. soy ink on recycled paper, sewn, sealed in wax, signed and numbered.

Emanuel Errante on Myspace

Full preview of whole album can be found here