Jikkenteki - Flights Of Infintiy (Par-2 Productions)

abasio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Where can I buy the last two albums? Not from the Par-2 site, it seems...

I have a handful of copies of Flights of Infinty left, although sadly I don't even have physical copy of The Beginning for myself much less for sale. PM if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...

I liked the use of an alternative bar signature (6/4, 6/4, 6/4, 8/4) in this track.

I think you are the first person I have seen to have notice that without being told. I always did a lot of non-standard time signature stuff but very few people seemed to notice (which I guess means I was doing it right).

• 3 years later...

Mind blowing!! All the tracks perfect!! It's infectious, it's amazing. After so many similar sounding melodic madness of these days. You stumble upon this and for sure you are gonna fall in love with this album :)

Get it!

• 10 months later...

This truly is a quality album. This and The Long Walk Home are two albums I keep going back to time and time again. Being able to make a 30 minute track that people don't want to end is a real skill :)

• 2 months later...

This album is magnificent. I never really gave it attention because, well, there's so much to listen to, but I gave this another spin today and damn, what a pleasant surprise. The sounds he uses are very unique and the flow is impeccable. You can listen the album straight up from start to finish and it never loses your interest if you give it the attention it deserves. It's just so well produced and refined.