Vibrasphere's side project called Hyzer

amphiton

After their latest album, Vibrasphere guys started a new project called Hyzer to concentrate on more experimental (as they call it) side. All in all Hyzer sounds like a continuation to Exploring The Tributaries. Also you can make a parallel to Fiord, Antix' side-project.

They have already got a release, it's a remix to Antix' Circade and it's available on Antix - Wandering DVD.

Check http://www.myspace.com/hyzermusic for samples. Ensueno remix is breathtaking :)

You can notice that Open Records are their friends at myspace... After their VA - Festivus featuring Wombat (SCS side project), Fiord, D-Sens they established themselves as one of the leading psyprogg labels for me. Lets wait and see what happens between Hyzer and Open Records ;)

Also I wrote a mail to Vibrasphere, they said that Hyzer album will see the light no sooner than 2009 and that there's another Vibrasphere album coming between now and then :)

Sweet B)

i'd make a parallel with son kite/minilogue.

But yeah sounds good, nothing really original though

It's more melodic, so I can't say that's really minimal or something.

Nothing original - well, yes. But I'm happy they took this directing, that's much better than popsy-house/electro trends in shitty psypsog compilations. Hyzer will deliver with time.

I head about this project some time ago but never took the time to check it out. Indeed The Ensueno remix is great, but yes this is a step further away, I'm glad that they created a new project instead of going further away from their original "sound"

Aaah, I even remember Rick telling me about this! But I totally forgot the name of the project (I'm terrible with names) ... and I thought nobody else would know, so I didn't ask :rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing that back to my memory, because I really was interested in the Hyzer project since I liked the sound of Tributaries :)

And indeed, the sound is good. Listening to their myspace right now.

The new Vibrasphere album that comes out will however have the more traditional Vibrasphere sound...

The new Vibrasphere album that comes out will however have the more traditional Vibrasphere sound...

Where do you get this info? I want to have or find some source where I can find news on what artists are working on and so on, I want SCOOPS! He :) How you know this? You know anything else about this upcoming album? Whne it's gonna be released?!

Where do you get this info? I want to have or find some source where I can find news on what artists are working on and so on, I want SCOOPS! He :) How you know this? You know anything else about this upcoming album? Whne it's gonna be released?!

Sounds obvious... just like how etnica albums got less dark ever since they made pleiadians.

I had that info from Rickard ... he told me.

Best news source is to ask the artists when there's a chance :)

I don't know when the new Vibrasphere will come out though :P

• 1 year later...

Whatever happened to Hyzer? Was it simply reincorporated into Vibrasphere?

I asked them about Ensueno upbeat mix that was featured at Hyzer's myspace and later released on Vibrasphere's album, they said (literally)

We decided that the Ensueno mix was more of a Vibrasphere track really, so we included it on the album instead.

I wonder what they are doing now... seems like house-electro-minimal trend is over (or is it not? not tracking releases these days). It would be interesting to hear Hyzer and Fiord :)