for sale: etnica - juggeling alchemists

Oopie

Is this the same one you bought off some guy at elixiria for what, twenty euros or so?

And now you're flipping it for profit over here, lame.

*edit*

According to the topic at elixiria, he paid 15€ for it.

Please don't buy this album, price cougers like Oopie are the reason for the ridiculous prices of these scarcely a decade old cd albums.

plus he's exploiting the fact that the original seller was cool and didn't want any vast sums for it.

Is this the same one you bought off some guy at elixiria for what, twenty euros or so?

And now you're flipping it for profit over here, lame.

*edit*

According to the topic at elixiria, he paid 15€ for it.

Please don't buy this album, price cougers like Oopie are the reason for the ridiculous prices of these scarcely a decade old cd albums.

plus he's exploiting the fact that the original seller was cool and didn't want any vast sums for it.

every buy and trade I make is based on free will of both parties. I can't see much of other motives for your reply than jealousy.

what do you know of my financial situation? perhaps if you knew how BROKE I am you'd feel little sympathy and cut off such shitty comments.

using elixiria is no different than using let's say, huuto or ebay to snatch rare cds and then selling them forward.

when you get this album yourself please be free to ask a very little sum for it then. but as of now, please sod off of my topic.

Guys,

It's a free-market. If he bought it for €0.01 and someone gives hime a €100.00 for it, so what ?

If he (really) bought it for €20 or so means that the former seller was happy with that price and admittedely Oopie even more :lol:

Interesting to know that some time ago this sold for €45 on discogs (see marketprice history)

If that is not enough, last December I.F.O. was sold for €5 (yes, five) there.

:wank:

Stop lying, nobody is that poor that they need to sell a goa trance cd in order to make ends meet.

I already have the album on vinyl. for which I also didn't need to pay huge sums for nor am I going to sell it.

You bought a second copy just to make a small buck

Many people on elixiria are pretty cool and don't try get any ridiculous prices for their album since they are in the end just used cd's and you just wanted to exploit that.

Nothing shitty about my comments, they were all true.

Hope no one buys that album off you though :)

Stop lying, nobody is that poor that they need to sell a goa trance cd in order to make ends meet.

I already have the album on vinyl. for which I also didn't need to pay huge sums for nor am I going to sell it.

You bought a second copy just to make a small buck

Many people on elixiria are pretty cool and don't try get any ridiculous prices for their album since they are in the end just used cd's and you just wanted to exploit that.

Nothing shitty about my comments, they were all true.

Hope no one buys that album off you though :)

I think you made your point, which was stirring shit.

So please help me find a grocery store where I can fill the basket with the huge 0.12€ that's on my bank account.

"You bought a second copy just to make a small buck" correct.

Think of normal business: You can buy a stock for a low price, wait for the company to succeed and get profit. Go light up a few candles for the people who sold the stocks when the price was low. And please go and shoot a couple rounds in the firing lane thinking the shitty capitalist Oopie who acted quick, saw no-one else bought the Etnica, and now tries to make some money to afford a interrail ticket.

Do all that but please get off my topic before it's too "late" :lol:

If you want to continue use pm.

I bought this album some time ago for 10 euros from Huuto.net. As it means so much for me (and many others apparantly), I wouldn't dream of selling it under 100€. That doesn't make me evil. Though I doubt no one will pay that much, it's not ridiculous. One figure more would be ridiculous, but still wouldn't make the seller evil.

People can sell what they own for whatever price they want. If one person is willing to pay that price then everyone is happy. If not then who cares?

I myself would not sell any album I loved (unless it was a dupe like here) for less than say $500 as anything less would not mean much to me like the music does. All I sell is either duplicate or crap.

So what if he got this cheap? It's his right now that he owns it to do whatever he likes with it. Put it up for sale for $10000 & nobody will buy it but then again, some twat might :lol:

• 2 months later...

<_<

Why the pissed off smiley? :D

Oopie's the man. He sells rarities as though it was an every day thing.

After all, the more he sells, the quicker I can get my muzack from him, so yeah, er, Oopie, rip 'em off!!!