21:09 Radio Trance - Plasma

28:18 Esion - Biologic Evolution

33:55 Fahrenheit - The Awakening

40:30 CHI-AD - Exit Eternity

48:44 Digital Sun - Space Flipper

56:38 Cybel - Well Done

62:21 Paradise Connection - Jeboa - Electrogarden

http://www.djdraeke.com/music/DJ_Draeke_-_...ow-2008-iND.mp3

there is a lil trouble at 57:19 because i accidentally left both channel on my mixer open while selecting the track to play after (paradise connection) so for 30 sec u can hear me finding the cue point etc.. but it does not ruin the mix completely, i promise :) i didnt have the will to remake the mix just for that..

cheers!

Hadn't you said you lost a lot of interest for Goa trance :wank: ?

Seems impossible anyway :lol:

AHAHHAHA that was good... honestly you got me :).. well it's something going up and down...

but hey hope you enjoy the mix more than anything :lol: !

It's impossible that you lose a "lot" of interest in the true Goa spirit.

It will haunt you forever, it's surely something that you can't put under a carpet and pretend it's over.

Being you, and being the sort of music, it can never happen.

It's impossible that you lose a "lot" of interest in the true Goa spirit.

It will haunt you forever, it's surely something that you can't put under a carpet and pretend it's over.

Being you, and being the sort of music, it can never happen.

you are right, after spending 10 years nonstop collecting and researching artists, djs and lost tapes it's not possible to just delete all and change in one day, and it was not something i was looking forward doing. i just took a break and tried to do some other things and not just following the goa virus that struck me in 98 and never left.. well.. enough said about this.. let me know if u likd the mix or not :)

• 2 weeks later...

Downloading right now. The tracklist looks very interesting, lots of tracks that I'm not too familiar with.

I managed to listen to this mix while working and I can say I love it! :) Very nice track selection (lots of stuff I haven't heard) and the mixing is ace too. I didn't even notice the fuck up you mention but maybe that is because I had to take phonecalls today. I will for sure keep this and give it a listen once in a while, thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you all for great comments.. i noticed this one floated on p2p too.. well glad some people liked.. i wasnt totally happy of it but seems it is ok :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...