Your equipment to produce your music goa?

I don't know if the question has already been developed?...

Everything is in the title .... What equipment you have to create your own tracks?

I would like to create my own tracks :posford:

Thank you for your answers and your knowledge ;)

start with a computer...

1) sequencer: cubase, ableton, fruity loops, sonar.. etc

2) plugins: blue, albino, reaktor, etc etc..

read the audio forum on isratrance.com there is loads of info about production.

thank you mate ;)

^^^^^

What a bunch of stoners <_<

But my setup is:

-monitor: Yamaha guitar amp (two 40 watt speaker... don't hate me :ph34r: ), and some noise cancelling earbuds, on the go.

-software: FL studio 5, Jeskola Buzz.

-instruments: Bass, tabla, didjeridoo

Good luck!

This question has always been done before, but everyone likes to answer it because then we can show off. :D

My setup:

Synths

Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Keyboard

Emu Orbit V2

Novation BassStation Rack

Propellerheads Reason 4

AudioRealism BassLine2

DAW

MOTU Digital Performer 5

Universal Audio UAD-1

I/O Hardware

M-Audio Delta 66

MOTU Ultralite

MOTU Fastlane USB

Monitoring

Soundcraft Compact 4

Samson Servo 260

Alesis Monitor One MkII

You have a computer, right? Get a sequencer for that, such as Cubase or Fruity Loops Studio. This should include some effects and synth plugins already, but you should really download some free ones as well. You'll need a good EQ (I can recommend Electri-Q: posihfopit edition and LPGEQ), a compressor and expander (Blockfish and Floorfish), reverb (Karma-FX reverb), and other effects. A perfect starter synth is Synth1. You should study the different effects and instruments available (although it's good to stick with a few synths, since most work in the same manner anyway). An effect database and a very good forum can be found at http://www.kvraudio.com. Get a MIDI controller keyboard, both for practising and for recording your melodies (although I prefer programming my melodies directly in the sequencer most of the time).

You have a computer, right? Get a sequencer for that, such as Cubase or Fruity Loops Studio. This should include some effects and synth plugins already, but you should really download some free ones as well. You'll need a good EQ (I can recommend Electri-Q: posihfopit edition and LPGEQ), a compressor and expander (Blockfish and Floorfish), reverb (Karma-FX reverb), and other effects. A perfect starter synth is Synth1. You should study the different effects and instruments available (although it's good to stick with a few synths, since most work in the same manner anyway). An effect database and a very good forum can be found at http://www.kvraudio.com. Get a MIDI controller keyboard, both for practising and for recording your melodies (although I prefer programming my melodies directly in the sequencer most of the time).

Yes, I have a PC.

Thanks qa2pir for these informations B)