simon posford finally updated his artist blog

gallowglass

not much in the way of new information (some stuff about his summer gigs in the USA and metal sharon); no firm release dates for the new shpongle or hallucinogen 4 :angry:

worth a read as always though...

http://www.twisted.co.uk/artists/hallucinogen

_

Hallucinogen 4???, what was the 3rd? :unsure:

I know he released a CD with Dub Remixes. But this was not really a album with new tracks.

yeah i know. i was attempting to pull a rickroll without proper fact-checking...happy april fools :lol:

not much in the way of new information (some stuff about his summer gigs in the USA and metal sharon); no firm release dates for the new shpongle or hallucinogen 4 :angry:

worth a read as always though...

http://www.twisted.co.uk/artists/hallucinogen

First there has to be a Hallucinogen 3, people here say to younger brother that it is hallucinogen altough younger brother has nothing to do with hallucinogen. I don´t find any similarities between any younger brother album compared to any hallucinogen album so please guys, don´t say younger brother is hallucinogen. Hallucinogen is Posford alone, God has to be alone to create good music.

Sorry, don't really understand english humor.

What is (a) rickroll? :huh:

When you are linked to a video of Rick Astley's debut single, "Never Gonna Give You Up" when you think you are being sent somewhere else.

You thought you were going to SP's blog but you were sent to a Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up video

When you are linked to a video of Rick Astley's debut single, "Never Gonna Give You Up" when you think you are being sent somewhere else.

You thought you were going to SP's blog but you were sent to a Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up video

That should be funny? :huh:

But it is okay.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a 17 April's fool.

Extracts from Twisted's newsletter:

Hallucinogen fans can start to get excited as we can confirm that new Hallucinogen material has been started with a view to an album. Shpongle's fourth album already well under way with 3 tracks (30mins) already done! We keep getting excited calls from the studio about these latest tracks being the best they've ever done! (my reaction: of course they said so...) We've heard the results and they're not lying! The only way to hear these tracks before they're released is to come to the LIVE gig in October!

So what are your bets? 2009? 2010?

And something else:

We've decided to drop the prices of all the CDs in the shop! They are now £7.49!

This is nice I think.

And

It will be our great pleasure to reveal to you in the next few weeks, the new Twisted Downloads website. Soon you can buy all our releases direct from us in top quailty 320kbps MP3 format (DRM Free) for the cheapest price on the internet! We will be releasing a horde of unheard bits and pieces from deep inside the dusty Twisted DAT drawer as well as some more recent remixes of your favorite Twisted artists. There will also be many other tracks and remixes from over the years, that have previously been reserved only for the Twisted label Live & DJ sets.

For those who succumbed to the dark side of the digital...

This is not a 17 April's fool.

Extracts from Twisted's newsletter:

Hallucinogen fans can start to get excited as we can confirm that new Hallucinogen material has been started with a view to an album. Shpongle's fourth album already well under way with 3 tracks (30mins) already done! We keep getting excited calls from the studio about these latest tracks being the best they've ever done! (my reaction: of course they said so...) We've heard the results and they're not lying! The only way to hear these tracks before they're released is to come to the LIVE gig in October!

So what are your bets? 2009? 2010?

And something else:

We've decided to drop the prices of all the CDs in the shop! They are now £7.49!

This is nice I think.

And

It will be our great pleasure to reveal to you in the next few weeks, the new Twisted Downloads website. Soon you can buy all our releases direct from us in top quailty 320kbps MP3 format (DRM Free) for the cheapest price on the internet! We will be releasing a horde of unheard bits and pieces from deep inside the dusty Twisted DAT drawer as well as some more recent remixes of your favorite Twisted artists. There will also be many other tracks and remixes from over the years, that have previously been reserved only for the Twisted label Live & DJ sets.

For those who succumbed to the dark side of the digital...

Okay, if it comes rom them, than it is official, there will be a new Hallucinogen album, awesome.