VA - Golden Vibes III

Eternal Delusion

Posted Image

Traclisting:

01. AFGIN - Light Up The Darkness (9:35)

02. Subra - Enchanter Of The Dunes (7:22)

03. Jikooha - Red Road (8:51)

04. The Wonderboy - Electric Candy (8:06)

05. Kob - Missing Some Marvels (7:56)

06. Zolphinia - Land of Gods (9:26)

07. Project Cosmonaut - The Creation (6:10)

08. E-Mantra - Moon Horns (10:03)

09. Har-el Prusky - Azuca (6:37)

10. Goalien - Macroscopic View (7:46)

The OiG team proudly presents to you the third part of our home-made compilation series Golden Vibes 3.

There was no post-production mastering done in the following tracks, and they are brought to you as they left the artists studios – just like the good old days.

We've made it known and clear that here at OiG we would keep on preserving of the Goa Trance vibe, in order that the true spirit of this genre would keep delivering us the old energies that we all have experienced in the 90's.

Our slogan is "Old Is Gold", and so is the way we act. We make sure that this great music that has followed us since then would prosper by giving the proper exposure to the old-school and new-school Goa Trance artists.

The team puts a lot of efforts in brining you these releases and has made a great deal of co-ordination in releasing this current one. The biggest thanks goes to "The Wonderboy" whom contacted the artists, collected the tracks and made all the possible arrangements in order for this project to form into a finished release.

Graphics and design – Lior AKA Mfoofa of the OiG crew.

Review done by GoLem & ED from OiG crew.

01 - AFGIN - Light Up The Darkness

Written & Produced by Elad Afgin – Israel. The opening track in this compilation was produced by Elad Afgin, an Israeli producer, which produces music that resembles much of the old ‘Astral Projection’ sound production.

There's excellent vibes in this track.

http://www.myspace.com/afginelad

02 - Subra - Enchanter of the Dunes

Written & Produced by Michael Anenburg – Israel. Michael Anenburg AKA Mike A is here with his Goa-oriented Subra alias. 22-year old Michael has been producing music for many years and has a long experience in writing Psy-Trance tracks. Great production in this one. Those Tb 303 barks made me smile like crazy =)

http://www.myspace.com/subramike

03 - Jikooha - Red Road

Written & Produced by

Jun Iwai & Masakazu Shimodi – Japan. Jun Iwai and Masakazu Shimodui formed Jikooha, a Japanese act with influences of Goa Trance that stays authentic with that sound. They've released 2 albums already and their third album is in production and will be released soon.

http://www.myspace.com/jikooha

04 - The Wonderboy - Electric Candy

Written & Produced by Gai Edri – Israel. This track was produced by the one who collected and released this compilation – Gai Edri "The Wonderboy". This track puts emphasis on dark complex atmosphere.

www.myspce.com/thewonderboyoig

05 - Kob - Missing Some Marvels

Written & Produced by Jannis Tzikas – Sweden. Jannis Tzikas AKA ‘Filteria’ with his new project ‘K.O.B’ release his second track after last year ‘Weight Of Oblivion’ on ‘Suntrip Records’, and I can tell you, it’s one hell….one hell….just hell! Psychedelic evil atmosphere that just blow your mind

I tell you, it’s absolutely amazing

www.myspace.com/filteria

06 - Zolphinia - Land of Gods

Written & Produced by Tiago Braga – Portugal. Tiago Braga released his first track on ‘Jelly Marbles’ this year, this his second track, oriental atmosphere can do many things, in this situation, it’s making magic. The track may remind you ‘Doof’ style but with a better production

www.myspace.com/zolphinia

07 - Project Cosmonaut - The Creation

Written & Produced by Eli Yarkoni – Israel. Eli Yarkoni, the man behind this project called ‘Project Cosmonaut’ is an upcoming artist from Israel, very psychedelic with ‘Bird Sounds’ and many TB303 sounds which we all love. This track may sound to some of you very similar to ‘Astral Projection’ and ‘MFG’ old style

www.myspace.com/cosmonautmusica

08 - E-Mantra - Moon Horns

Written & Produced by Emanuel Carpus – Romania. With a track that was made in 2003, Emanuel Carpus AKA E-Mantra, bring to us the best track to dance to, with wicked sounds and dark energy that can just fly your ass to the moon!

www.discogs.com/artist/e-mantra

09 - Har-el Prusky - Azuca

Written & Produced by Harel Prusky – Israel. There’s nothing else to say about Har-El Prusky, since the beginning of the 90’s through the legendary group ‘California Sunshine’ up to now, with a track from 2005, you can still hear that he didn’t lost his feelings on his tracks, and it’s just good.

www.myspace.com/harelprusky

10 - Goalien - Macroscopic View

Written & Produced by Boris Huskic – Norway. Goalien is the new upcoming Project by Boris Huskic, Totally ‘Nitzhonot’ Music that can drive your mind away

www.myspace.com/goalien

My Favorites: 1,2,3,5,6

Jihooka would be great music (I mean it, it already is) if they didn't go with the shanti samples we've heard a million times. People don't use those native american samples for a reason

The cover is wonderful, but why the spines are attached 1 to the front cover and one to the back (not both attached to the back-cover as supposed) ?

When I print cover I have to crop it from the front cover & and paste it to the back part.

Same goes for part II.

Nice compilation and and the most important its' pure Goa!!!

Favourite traxx : 1,6,8,9

And about the 10 track from goalien it's a total old school nitzonot..! nice track but not goa at all.

Posted Image

Traclisting:

01. AFGIN - Light Up The Darkness (9:35)

02. Subra - Enchanter Of The Dunes (7:22)

03. Jikooha - Red Road (8:51)

04. The Wonderboy - Electric Candy (8:06)

05. Kob - Missing Some Marvels (7:56)

06. Zolphinia - Land of Gods (9:26)

07. Project Cosmonaut - The Creation (6:10)

08. E-Mantra - Moon Horns (10:03)

09. Har-el Prusky - Azuca (6:37)

10. Goalien - Macroscopic View (7:46)

The OiG team proudly presents to you the third part of our home-made compilation series Golden Vibes 3.

There was no post-production mastering done in the following tracks, and they are brought to you as they left the artists studios – just like the good old days.

My Favorites: 1,2,3,5,6

Great CD! I added it to a shuffle-playlist together with "VA - Distance to Goa 2" and I couldn't tell the old ones from the new!

All in all the structure and sound of the old ones are quite similar to the new ones!

• 2 weeks later...

i love E-Mantra - Moon Horns.

great track, especially second part of track. Unrestrained energy.

it would be great to hear something else from E-Mantra.

He's also got a track @ VA - Sinister Sunrise (Resonant Earth, 2005) and my fav "Voyager II" @ VA - Opus Iridium (Suntrip Records, 2008)