Entheogenic - Flight of the Urubus

Rinpoche

i gotta say i am with traveller on this one...

and i think he is right on when he said people are getting paid for making those over the top reviews about this album... i don't see any other solution...

they changed their style a bit... its more mature yes... but not very musical, lots of annoying sounds, tracks don't really go anywhere...

skip...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda dissapointing for me to..

It's not bad but it's really faaaaaar away from their first 2 albums..

:S

I really enjoyed my first couple of listens but soon i forgot that it really existed...just like shulman's last album...

I am sure they can do better than this.

Peace

out of stock <_< so I guess Im shit out of luck!

Well maybe you wouldn't have gotten it anyways. I sure didn't even after promises of resending my package. Greedy bastards...and they are running a business containing consciousness expansion products? What a fucking joke!

i gotta say i am with traveller on this one...

and i think he is right on when he said people are getting paid for making those over the top reviews about this album... i don't see any other solution...

they changed their style a bit... its more mature yes... but not very musical, lots of annoying sounds, tracks don't really go anywhere...

skip...

Yes, oh shit, yes, I am getting paid to say I like this album :ph34r:

PWND B)

Droso: Out of stock :blink: It's printed in 1000 copies. In this day and age I'd think that'd last a little longer.

The wonderfull zzzeeennn is selling it for 40 usd on discogs <_<

I sure would like to get paid for writting a review on this, where can I apply?

Sure think this is a great album, one of those allrounders. I love the way they advanced their style. Its still growing one me, getting played a lot thats unavoidable :rolleyes:

Fun and all.... :posford:

Well maybe you wouldn't have gotten it anyways. I sure didn't even after promises of resending my package. Greedy bastards...and they are running a business containing consciousness expansion products? What a fucking joke!

I got mine in 5 days, no problems at all here.

Maybe a customs issue in your case.

It's all a big bluff! :angry:

!!!!i agree!!!!

entheosheeps open your eyes, touch the ground, do something, take some hollidays in Neptune.....

if they have sell 300 they are lucky :wank:

I like this one pretty well - some really nice moments, and some fresh feeling ideas at times...

I don't think this album comes anywhere near the depth and complexity of either the new Shulman or Ott albums though, and the singing and samples are quite bad and amateur sounding IMO...

I like this one pretty well - some really nice moments, and some fresh feeling ideas at times...

I don't think this album comes anywhere near the depth and complexity of either the new Shulman or Ott albums though,

Complexity of OTT albüm! :blink: :wank:

not saying it's a bad album but complex?

a masterpiece...

entheogenic has proved himself again...

this is what I was waiting for...

keeping their concept but improving/changing it again,

together with the first two releases the best ones...

good work :)

absolutely!

great work again from Entheogenic, they improved a lot since their last release, an electronic feast for the ears.

:clapping:

By far the better release of the ultimate chill outs. This is quite unusual but has this interesting twist to it. Psychedelic and some more would be a good description. It connects a lot of different tastes, they have managed to connect to all and everything.

I give them a 9/10 for the guts to take it away :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

By far the better release of the ultimate chill outs. This is quite unusual but has this interesting twist to it. Psychedelic and some more would be a good description. It connects a lot of different tastes, they have managed to connect to all and everything.

I give them a 9/10 for the guts to take it away :clapping:

Have been listening now for a few days & it just keeps getting better & more intense - Track 8 'fellowship' reeally rocks - love that 5/4 feel :posford:

& Skullcap just ooozes quality - my brain feels massaged after listening to this tune :rolleyes:

this is for sure another classic album from entheogenic with a great phat sound - keep it up guys :clapping:

5 /10 for me. Some really annoying melodies included

His past releases where ''better'' :)

You mean their past releases. It's Helmut Glavar and Piers Oak-Rhind.

As for the album, I have yet to get my hands on it; so I can't review it yet. <_<

8.5/10 thats a top rating compared to most other releases in the past year.

I never expect too much so I am never dissapointed, this one has some unexpected tunes and some in the line of older Entheogenic stuff. There are probably 3-4 great tracks on the album, worth having it just for those, the rest is pretty cool.

All in all it has to be in any chillers collection

:clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

Simple the best we have today in psy-chill.

It isnt only psychill but electro dub, jazzy groovy sexy all the goodies.

Rio Barra - A great allrounder, best in what it is...........

Skullcap - Psy-chill as it should be, thats the one track which defines it all

Trara - Same as above, a bit more up and flowing

Microcondia - Another allrounder but this time deep, very deep, a journey shaking your legs and spirit, fly baby fly....

Surprising greatness.

9.9/10

• 2 weeks later...

This is arguably the best album in a while. It's positive, fun, sometimes dark, twisted, interesting... definitely different from what we are used to hear from Entheogenic. The beats are very cool and then again its a different couragious release. They have broken the mold, have set a new mark. No weonder there is so much talk about it.

Skullcap is a gorgeous psychedlic downtempo track !

Trara another psychedelic beauty!

Microcondian cant put it into a box but its totally owesome!

Urubus is another great one.

The others are not that psychedelic but none the less great material Vervain, reminded me of some Radiohead intro.

I would give it a 9/10 but have really nothing to compare it too.

+1 I would add that rio-barra track a classic chiller.

There was only one track I didnt like on the album, forgot its name, but thats ok considering that there are 10 :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...