AFGIN'S Birthday goa party 28.3.08 video..

afgin

• 2 weeks later...

The "Aden prayers" at the beginning stands for Aden in Yemen?

Sounds like nice tunes, but I couldn't recognize any, except for the last one which I think is MFG. Thanks!

Aden in Yemen yes, that's where (at least some) of Afgin's roots are :)

The movies looks great, I'm sure the party was a succes! I wish I could have been there! :)

Congratulations with your 27 years of pure trance love! :D :posford: :posford:

last weekend was my birthday party,a goa party in the desert,

link to the video from the party:

AFGIN/suntrip records

happy birthday elad :)

you simply rock! hope to get to meet you soon this summer in israel!

best wishes.

/Filipe.

thank you pepole for your nice words...thanks from my heart...

and about sandman set,and chakra set,well it was 100% old school goa..

during the last year in israel, i can say that somthing big is happening,somthing good..

almost every weekend an old school party,with old israeli artist,playing their old stuff..

that was my vision in my dreams,and now it is a reality..

and i am happy to see that happend,after many years that goa trance not playing in parties in israel,it is coming back again..

in that point,i want to thanks some pepole that make that dream becoming true:

to guy "the wonderboy" from OLD IS GOLD,that doing so much for the goa scene in israel..

to joske and fabien,from suntrip records in BE,for their great job in suntrip,and for doing their best for the goa scene in the world,and for beliving in the goa music,they worked hard for this,and they doing a perfect job,big thanks from me,and WELL DONE!!!

for the goa artists all over the world,you are doing an amazing music,with the true goa spirit,keep it up!!!

and thanks to all goa crowd,in israel,and all over the world,you pepole have a big part in the goa scene nowdays,it is great to see you pepole in parties every time,THANK YOU ALL...

keep up the goa vibes pumping,and see you at the GOA DANCE FLOOR...

AFGIN/suntrip records

thank you pepole for your nice words...thanks from my heart...

and about sandman set,and chakra set,well it was 100% old school goa..

during the last year in israel, i can say that somthing big is happening,somthing good..

almost every weekend an old school party,with old israeli artist,playing their old stuff..

that was my vision in my dreams,and now it is a reality..

and i am happy to see that happend,after many years that goa trance not playing in parties in israel,it is coming back again..

in that point,i want to thanks some pepole that make that dream becoming true:

to guy "the wonderboy" from OLD IS GOLD,that doing so much for the goa scene in israel..

to joske and fabien,from suntrip records in BE,for their great job in suntrip,and for doing their best for the goa scene in the world,and for beliving in the goa music,they worked hard for this,and they doing a perfect job,big thanks from me,and WELL DONE!!!

for the goa artists all over the world,you are doing an amazing music,with the true goa spirit,keep it up!!!

and thanks to all goa crowd,in israel,and all over the world,you pepole have a big part in the goa scene nowdays,it is great to see you pepole in parties every time,THANK YOU ALL...

keep up the goa vibes pumping,and see you at the GOA DANCE FLOOR...

AFGIN/suntrip records

Happy b-day.. one question, Are you on rollin on ecstasy while writing all this? :lol:

Happy b-day.. one question, Are you on rollin on ecstasy while writing all this? :lol:

he he he..

no,no my friend,no ecstasy for me,only music,thats all...the music is my drug :)

something about my music and etc...

when i am writing a music,it is 100% from my inner feeling,thats why my music is emotional,floating,and dreamy goa style,my inspirations come from my heart,and from my mind,from the memories from the old goa music,that makes me so happy when the first time i listening to it,until now when i produce music...

i think we are as a pepole,we have feelings,so when we hear something melodic,we can connected to the music,and realy get exicted from the tune,the melodic goa tune...

that is the reason i make the music,to give an emotional goa dance floor,like old days :)