New Solar Fields album in the making!

Melancholyman

YIEEEEHAW!

I'm waiting for that since I first listened to a CBL song. Gosh damn, I need that album SO BAD.

And HUVA Network aswell...

Any clue when they'll release the rereleases?

And will they look different or same? Will they have a booklet?

I'm wondering that too.

I'd imagine they would probably have little different covers which is what they did when they re-released Asura's first album and Farenheit Project 4.

BTW Solar Fields -Extended was limited to 800 copies and not 300 like they claim on Discogs.

I'm wondering that too.

I'd imagine they would probably have little different covers which is what they did when they re-released Asura's first album and Farenheit Project 4.

BTW Solar Fields -Extended was limited to 800 copies and not 300 like they claim on Discogs.

<_<

Discogs pre v4 took pretty good care of the accuracy. It doesn't say anything on the cd itself though so I have no idea.

Never any talk about the only 2 I want reprinted :(

Hmm yeah :( too bad! We just have to settle with wav dl I guess... :( doesn't really cut it though!

but I'm happy about HUVA though.... :rolleyes:

and happy for all your people who can get your hands on Hydroponic Garden :P

Yeah I will just have to be happy that other people will finally get some of my favourite music.

Still, I am self centered enough that it's scant consilation to me getting a hold of great music :P

<_<

Discogs pre v4 took pretty good care of the accuracy. It doesn't say anything on the cd itself though so I have no idea.

Discogs is wrong. Someone probably assumed Extended is limited to 300 since Aftermath is.

Again words from Aes Dana:

Aes Dana - Aftermath was printed at 300 copies and we printed 800 copies of Solar Fields [ Extended ]

Cheers

Vince

http://forum.isratrance.com/solar-fields-extended/10-132555/

• 2 months later...

and happy for all your people who can get your hands on Hydroponic Garden :P

I have been looking for that one for years now, It has remained number 1 on my to buy list. Im buying 2 copies when the reprint is released.