New Solar Fields album in the making!

Melancholyman

So this might be a little bit early to post now, but I spoke to Magnus and he has stated that he is working on a new ambient album. And that hopefully it will be done later this year. So God willing we might have the honor to expereince anotehr great album from Solar Fields this year.

I must admit that I am a little bit afraid. I truly love Extended and Leaving Home. And as I feel it, Leaving Home might just be the peak of Magnuses careér. I know I wil enjoy this new album, but as always, I want to be struck, schocked and left without words like I was on Leaving Home. That might be too much to ask. And I think I wil go on this one with expectatins on just a great chill album. And with that in mind noone will be disappointed.

Feel free to discuss.

I was planning on making an "official Magnus Birgersson appreciation thread" but that will have to wait.

- 1 ( for glorifying yourself :ph34r: )

ontopic: interesting news. Looking forward to this, hope it wil not disappoint

hey, the name says it all, melancholic, give the man a break! :D and yeah, great news!

Quite the productive man.

So where's he gonna play this year. Chill-out stages or main-stage :huh:

Main stages I hope. I personally prefer his chill out stuff but i find it better for home listening rather than when at a festival. And i reeeeeeaaally wanna be on dancefloor that plays brainbow and black arrow :rolleyes:

- 1 ( for glorifying yourself :ph34r: )

ontopic: interesting news. Looking forward to this, hope it wil not disappoint

Well it was more an act of despearation since nobody saeemed to give a fuck about this news, but the man (Magnus) deserves credit! :)

Quite the productive man.

So where's he gonna play this year. Chill-out stages or main-stage :huh:

He is playing the 19th of april in Gothenburg, sadly I don't have the economy to get there, CBL area lso attending. I was fantasizing of getting all my CBL and Solar Fields albums sigend! Damn that would ahve been so great. Also about the new album, he's two most recent productions, Small Little Green Cubes is a great kinda upliftning chill track, with the typical Solar Fields Sound though this is not really what I am hoping for in his news album. More in the style of Jeehzl another recent released track from him that is more like something that could have been seen on Leaving Home. Really interesting, it's very hard to try and figure how it's gonna sound. More a journey as Leaving Home or just soma still floating around space as in Extended, or perhaps will he go back even to his earlier sounds with some upbeat? That I hope not.

and btw Nemo! WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with the servers? :P half of the day I can't post or even load the page other half it works fine, been like this for several days now..

Yeah, I heard that he was working on an ambient album after EarthShine was released. Definitely looking forward to this, Reflective frequencies was great, Blue Moon Station was something else but the double release of Leaving Home & Extended was as close to perfect as I have ever heard. EarthShine is some of the best trance I've ever heard. Magnus is on top of his game, his work keeps improving & I have really high hopes (dangerous I know) for this album.

Hooray for Magnus!

The new ambient album is actually planned to be released later this year B)

And no matter what, I bet it will be one of the best ambient stuff this year ... this man can't dissapoint, I consider this to be impossible.

Great news!!!!

:posford:

Magnus is an amazing producer and a great person also. Don't really know him but we talked once and he gives you the feeling that he is such a peaceful yet full of energy person. Just like the music he creates!!

I expect nothing less than perfection. As always...

:rolleyes:

p.s. Has anyone heard anything about HUVA Network also...?

A new downbeat album :rolleyes: very nice indeed!

I really hope I will be able to go to the live act with CBL in Göteborg, would be bloody amazing. How far do life from Göteborg Melanman? Is it really far enough to miss this?!

A new downbeat album :rolleyes: very nice indeed!

I really hope I will be able to go to the live act with CBL in Göteborg, would be bloody amazing. How far do life from Göteborg Melanman? Is it really far enough to miss this?!

It's not that it's far. I don't have any money. If I did I wouldn't miss it for the world.

All I've heard is that Distances is going to be reprinted in a NEAR future :)

Ok this deserves a +1 this time :).

Don't have that one yet and I'm not willing to pay to much, so this has to happen, same with CBL please :D

Good news

Ok this deserves a +1 this time :).

Don't have that one yet and I'm not willing to pay to much, so this has to happen, same with CBL please :D

Good news

yes both Huva Network and CBL will be reprinted.

Here are words from Aes Dana taken from Isratrance:

About reprint of Fahrenheit Project serie, we wait for the last one to be produce, the Fahreneheit Project 7 and then, we will release the whole collection in a nice box package with a book.

About the Ultimae reprint in general, all the stuff sold out will be available in digital format high resolution (wav)really really soon on Ultimae website. It may happen that we will reprint a "old" release, once in while but nothing is definite. The only plan is to reprint Huva Network and CBL first album.

yes both Huva Network and CBL will be reprinted.

YIEEEEHAW!

I'm waiting for that since I first listened to a CBL song. Gosh damn, I need that album SO BAD.

And HUVA Network aswell...

Any clue when they'll release the rereleases?

And will they look different or same? Will they have a booklet?