SatanicElectro "Gravity"

Gaffel

Hi mate,

Nice effort, I think the low end is a little muddy, the hi htz are not coming through to clearly. All in all I like very much the synth work, and composition. but it lacks a certain energy and technical proficiency in the mix. maybe too much delay and reverb without proper eq and filtering. ie, a crowded mix.

but, maybe is ok, for the compilation. I don't know. Its very hard to make a good mix. Takes a lot of practice. Especially when you have so many instruments in a track like with trance. Some of your sounds are, imho, a little too far detune as well.

Once again, very good effort. I appreciate, and enjoyed.

Cheers

Ok i managed to listen through the entire track, hm the first impression i get is that the kick drum is in there somewhere drowned in the bass.. and the synths sounds are very high pitched and digital, im really missing some kind of depth in the pan image, and for the track progression it gets very monotone after a while im just beeing honest here hope you dont take offence ;) you should try to work on your story telling in the track, as it is now its basically just the same pattern on repeat and then some variations on the end with transpose..

And the melody sounds very "cacophonic" Di di di di dii di du du du du di di, Di di di di dii di du du du du di di,, over and over again.

It needs an intro, hook, main melody, climax and outro.. variations, make the melodies talk a bit.. more "expressive leads" if you want some kind of story telling.

Just my view on it, other then that i think you have potential if you are able to take criticism since i noticed earlier here that you went to criticize someone here who gave you feedback and thats not very nice, i mean if someone takes their time to listen to your music you better be prepared to some honest feedback, not only praises ;)

Sure. You are right, but to not answering emails is also a kind of critic :)

I agree to the first part of your comment. But's my first try to make music after a long time. I have less freetime for working on tracks and this track is still in progress.

I came home earlier today - and like every day I have no power to sit more hours on computer.

Thanx mate ;)

Sure. You are right, but to not answering emails is also a kind of critic :)

Haha you mean when you sent an e-mail asking for help with macromedia flash? lol do i look like some flash helper? use google man

I choose who i wanna answer e-mails from :lol: