Can I make Goa music with Garageband?

Jon Cocco

Can I make Goa music with Garageband?, the software program via apple cpu's? I just got garageband. Or can I download a Goa sound kit that would give me the power to produce a Goa song? I have no idea how to make goa music. I used to sound engineer (mix, edit) so I am aware of many of the concepts. Is garageband a good program to use to make goatrance?

Please share any insight you may have. Thanks!!! :)

Are you serious? If you can't put in enough effort to get better equipment you probably can't put in enough effort to make good music!

Not if you don't know where to start with, and that's why he's asking us I think... :)

• Like 1

Are you serious? If you can't put in enough effort to get better equipment you probably can't put in enough effort to make good music!

loool when I see the crap that's being released latley I wonder if even big names put any effort these days ;)

The question is, can you make goa?

If you are good you take a micro go to the toilet and record yourself, stick it into a sampler fuck it up pitch it up and down, run it through some effects, and start to make the best tune ever.

Of course if you want that large professional sound then,........... have it mastered :rolleyes:

if you start using software not considering which (although with garage I wouldn't),

chose the right one, once the learning process has begun,

it takes a lot of time and effort to go back/change...

good luck :)

if you are much detailed in your production as in your reviews it'll be perfect ;)