snapinho ~ disorient express

Snapinho

Yes, yes. Or: no, no. Well, it's one of those - or both of those - but anyway, that's not entirely the point. The point is that there's a new mix of mine available for download. I don't think I've ever put it on psynews before, but there has to be a first time for everything, right?

Ok, I know, there doesn't have to be a first time for everything, strictly taken, but if we're talking about good things (which I hope we are) I think that in this case first times shouldn't be postponed any longer. So without any further, errm, ado, I'd like to present you Snapinho ~ Disorient Express.

From straight up blip, chip and click hop to micro, mini, midi and macro house. From drillbient to loungecore and from dubsurdisms to the crème de la crèmebient... Close your eyes (or don't); take a deep, deep breath and be submerged in the Pacifistic Ocean. Ride a soundwave, untense your muscles and open those dusty windows in your mind. Let a gush of fresh air blow through your grey mass and realize that not all is black or white (in fact, some of it is green, yellow, red, blue, violet, orange, brown and pink).

Tracks:

01 the rip-off artist - what kind of blue

02 autechre - melve

03 brothomstates - mdrmx

04 cheju - ergl

05 the orb - we're pasty to be grill you

06 the future sound of london - rotation

07 electrypnose - neverending story

08 scorb - the aquarium

09 aphex twin - logon rock witch

10 dean martin - sway (rip-off artist remix)

11 monolake - alpenrausch

12 mindless drug hoover - the reefer song

13 luke vibert & bj cole - nice cave

14 jega - geometry

15 nobukazu takemura - let my fish loose (aphex twin remix)

16 wishmountain - royal wedding

17 the coconut monkeyrocket - square beer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't download the mix? Because your browser immediately opens it?

Then, try going to http://www.mrtoasted.com/~snaap and you end up in my public directory. Just right click and "save as". That should work! Some other mixes in there as well...

Let me know if anyone is still having problems, I'd like to hear your opinions... and the title actually came first with this mix: the music was selected accordingly. So, it's a little disorienting, but still on the good side of psychedelic chilled out electronic musix. :) And no, I had never heard of Frames a Second. Coincidence, I guess. :)

Can't download the mix? Because your browser immediately opens it?

Then, try going to http://www.mrtoasted.com/~snaap and you end up in my public directory. Just right click and "save as". That should work! Some other mixes in there as well...

Let me know if anyone is still having problems, I'd like to hear your opinions... and the title actually came first with this mix: the music was selected accordingly. So, it's a little disorienting, but still on the good side of psychedelic chilled out electronic musix. :) And no, I had never heard of Frames a Second. Coincidence, I guess. :)

okay cool, works as a charm :)

About Frames A Second.. you should try that album.. very nice electronics

a bit comparable with things like Vromb (dunno if u heard this one before)

but if u like Autechre's Drane

i can only recommend that album ;)