• Shpongle
    • Hallucinogen
    • Neither
    • Celine Dion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shpongle, it just seems more like generally good music, more timeless. Even people who don't really like electronic music often like Shpongle (at least my hippy friends lol). Hallucinogen is good, or even great trance, but I have to be in the right mood for it.

With both of them though, I've sort of over-listened to them, so I tend to not listen to either of them nearly as much as I used to.

I think these "neither" votes are a way to express there's no need for such poll.

Some people like mustard, some like ketchup. Saying which one you prefer doesn't make another person change his mind.

didn't want to vote so voted miss dion :rolleyes:

hallucinogen is good off course, good memories,

the first two sphongles the same,

the last younger brother is more like the third sphongle release to me...

very nice...

I VOTED FOR NEITHER, BOTH NAMES PRESENT GOOD MUSIC, BUT STILL NOT MY TASTE. I WOULD MUCH RATHER HEAR PROTOCULTURE, PANICK, PROMETHEUS, VISHNUDATA, OR PENTA AT A PARTY. I STILL CANT UNDERSTAND THE BIG STINK OVER Shpongle OR Hallucinogen. I OWN

HALLUCINOGEN-TWISTED

HALLUCINOGEN-THE LONE DERANGER

SHPONGLE-ARE YOU SHPONGLED

SHPONGLE-NOTHING LASTS....

ALL GREAT ALBUMS, BUT NOT THE BEST OR MY FAVORITE.

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS

I weren´t here that often last time and didn´t see this topic but here it goes

ofcourse I voted Hallucinogen, shpongle is also fucking impressive music and has unique classics noone else has created. But Hallucinogen is the fucking best music in the world. The apsolutely geniune classic trance Simon Godford has produced as hallucinogen really changed my life. I would be a very different person without Hallucinogen. The twisted tracks of both albums are so geniune that they have adapted deep in my brain. simon Godford gives life a completely different view, after listening to his classics I see things differently, like through some pink glasses in a metaphorical sence. Without simon godford psytrance wouldnt´be like this, evey big guy from the good times had stolen things from Simon godford to improve his tracks. Simon has developed such uniquie authentic trance features that really adapt into the brain and are there for ever. His awesome vocals and his very uniquie effects and chopping over them for example give a very different sweet view on things in life. His unexpectingly good and twisted melodies go deeper than of any other tranceartist and his percussion just makes the music more beautiful. Simon Godford has brought up the MOST authentic trancesounds and synthpresets like the main lead of LSD, he spaced sound in space pussy, which can also be heared in Synthesizzler at the end of Orphic Thrench and other uniquie classics and his very excellent use of vocals in tracks. Thank you simon Godford for changing our lifes, making them mroe tranquil and peaceful. PEACE

how about a younger brother option? im not a big godford an, i like some tracks here or there throughout his work, but half of the tracks from the new younger brother album are good and crumblenaut from the first one is awesome too. Shpongle I really only like the first album, hallucinogen only a few tracks. I much prefer Hallucinogen in Dub.

celine dion

yay!

she will come to Vienna B)

but I won't go...

Would go if Hallucinogen or Shpongle came ... yes, I'd go see these, even though I don't like them THAT much...

However, I still prefer Hallucinogen ... Shpongle is too weird ... actually they're both too weird ... but Shpongle more...

I wish charlie would be here and would post in this thread, he would definetly agree with me and add some mroe things.

oh yes. im with you radi.

Hallucinogen will be a legend in this scene. Shpongle will be seen as the annoying pretentious crap that followed the brainstorm. If Hallucinogen is psychedelic rock, then Shpongle is progressive rock, you see? Shpongle still is somewhat good, but lacks the intensity of the message.

In my opinion, of course.

Shpongle is just formulaic new age crap.

Hallucinogen will be a legend in this scene. Shpongle will be seen as the annoying pretentious crap that followed the brainstorm. If Hallucinogen is psychedelic rock, then Shpongle is progressive rock, you see? Shpongle still is somewhat good, but lacks the intensity of the message.

In my opinion, of course.

:lol:

I love you.