• Hallucinogen
    • Neither
    • Celine Dion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shpongle has 2 very good albums a remix album & a pretty good album

Hallucinogen has one good album one disappointing album and a load of compilation tracks varying from great to utter shite

so all in all I will vote for shpongle

Shpongle... considering I really like Raja Rams stuff... and Simon Posferd is pretty crappy solo (only decent solo track he's done is space pussy)

I don't think Raja Ram really contributes in Shpongles music except for the crappy flute :ph34r:

Yeah, they describe him like "a source of inspiration", like Simon is working on a track and Raja is in the studio saying stuff like "whoa a big underwater boom then some monkeys riding on bees flying over some trees in the jungle on another planet with a red sun" and Simon uses that to make something cool.

:lol:

Guest antic

+1 for Hallucinogen

Even if I'm not a fan of "Twisted", "The Lone Deranger" itself is such a class that it convinces me single handedly! Everything with this album is absolutely stunning - from the deranged and beautiful cover art, through the incredibly trippy and psychedelic music to the clean, detailed and sparkly production / mastering. I find Shpongle gets to cheesy sometimes and this is what puts me off... From Simon's down-tempo stuff I like YB and In Dub (if you can call it Simon's) much more.

Yeah, they describe him like "a source of inspiration", like Simon is working on a track and Raja is in the studio saying stuff like "whoa a big underwater boom then some monkeys riding on bees flying over some trees in the jungle on another planet with a red sun" and Simon uses that to make something cool.

It's about the end result... not how they do it.

Waiting for Radis reply....

i cant believe radi is not here.wtf

+1

Doesn't know how to respond? :ph34r:

Mi-loony-um! was one of the tracks that got me into psy... so... Celine ftw! :posford:

I voted for Hallucinogen.

I'm hoping for an improvement in the new Shpongle album as i think 'tales...' was a bit shit, it had its moments like the "beija flor" sequence at the begining, kinda went downhill after that though, I think if there was newer hallucinogen material released it would make this poll a bit harder for me to vote on, my vote goes for Shpongle.