-petition to children-

I liked the old system too, but the fact that many people is writing some shit in the review system is too damn obvious. Many wrote threads and that the artist should not make music etc. So I think that if it is possible to avoid the LAMING in the review section, then the old system is good enough for me.

Bom Shankar from Quark-

I too say NO. I don't want to see people telling me that I am an idiot or even worse and that I should fuck off and stop making music ect ect. If the system get's free again and things like that do not get edited away by the moderators then I will never agree to have my music reviewed here again. I am sure many other artists agree with me .....It has nothing to do with that I do nt liek critique...I DO... I just don't see any point in childish wars against the artists in a review..... it serve no purpose and will only chase the serious readers away !!!!

NO! this site was beginning to become shameful before the login... don't blame the admins for this, its the community that was promoting such bad vibes.. too bad :(

NO!

By the way, when is the new version of the side due? Its about time that this site got a much needed "face lift." And instead of "writing code" for the whole site, wouldn't it be easier to just use a pre-programmed forum?...so that anyone who wants to post will have to register (like all other forums) and then we won't have to deal with the bad reviews (and posts like that nasty one in off-topic), PLUS more people will post reviews. just a thought.

Guest psyonic

Come on people LOOK how many people ar making reviews now-FUCK ALL and alot of cds have NO reviews from mid way through last year- Something has to give or change there must be a better way!

Guest jonathan

"I"

If its so easy to register then why aren't there any reviews? This place used to be so great, look at the database even the crappy cd's have reviews.