Libra - Proxy Metatron (155bpm. For the Hard, the Fast, and the Disturbed)

ChinaRED@FKL

UPDATE! THE MASTER IS NOW AVAILABLE - Read my post below for the download link! Thanks for all the feedback! So far downloaded 1400++ times :)

---------

Hey dudes,

This one is for the 150+ and the 160+ DJs and Producers. You guys are really inspiring. Furious, Cosmo, Select Project, Zero Blade, Xxipz, Far East Ghost. These guys are awesome.

'Libra' is a fast, pumping, and spiraling track filled with bizarre breaks, precision micro-edits, and a banging kick-track. It uses a few distorted samples taken from a particular Malaysian politician who's been swindling my government money. How's that for drama? I've played this at 160+ (Which is my preferred speed) but I've bounced it down to 155BPMs so it's a little more accessible.

Click here to download:

LIBRA - PROXY METATRON (PROMO)

I've encoded it at 192kbps. If anyone wants a 320 or a wav, just drop me an email (jk at foundationkl dot org) and I'll pass you the URL. I've got no problems sharing :)

I'm really interested in working with other 160+ producers. So if you're cruising by this post, drop me an email and give me some feedback please!

=Production Notes=

Macbook 120 1GB

M-Audio Quattro

Ableton Live 7 + Sampler

Surge

Vanguard

SonicBirth

Pluggo / MaxMSP

John

http://virb.com/proxymetatron

Hey dudes,

Here's an update! I've sent the track in for mastering! Here it is now for download - just for the psynews community!

Click here to download:

LIBRA - PROXY METATRON (MASTERED 320 PROMO)

I've gotten a few PMs, and thanks for all the awesome comments. The original unmastered was downloaded 1456 times from my server. I'm really grateful for all the support :)

Keep that feedback coming in! AND WHERE ARE THE KILLERPSY GUYS?! I want to be the first Malaysian to play at a Russian party :D

John

http://virb.com/proxymetatron