Artists taht are not related to psychedelic but stil have psychedelic tracks

radi6404

There are some artists or tracks which sound exactly like some in-scene tracks, I discovered very good oldschool psytracks from pete lazonby for example sacred cycles, it was very good. Than there´s Union Jack, who also has very nice tracks, someof which are truly oldschool sounding. I don´t know of others but can you think of other artists which are not directly related to the scene?

Asobi Seksu; Psychedelic/Trance/Pop~. Out of all of her albums Citrus is by far the best though.... It's very moving, and it's a real trip, but all Shoegaze/ Dream Pop is that way. I HIGHLY suggest you guys go get yourself a copy of Citrus, even if it means getting it from "misc. sources." If you like it support her and buy it though~.

Heres some cool videos~ Be sure to at least listen/watch Thursday!

Thursday:

Goodbye:

Walk on the Moon:

I found these 2 tracks to be psychedelic in their own way.

Chemical Brothers - The Private Psychedelic Reel

Yanni - Rainmaker

I could recommend tons of awesome rock, folk, idm, triphop, etc., but I guess there's no point because you'll just say "man, what the fukc is taht shit, it`s not psychedelic at all, man, that´s just some pop shit"

Well, I am asking for not in psychedelic trance involved artists who released psychedelic trance, for example pete lazonby - sacret cycles is 100% goa trance. The same as some Union Jack, Poltergeist and other artists.

Well, I am asking for not in psychedelic trance involved artists who released psychedelic trance, for example pete lazonby - sacret cycles is 100% goa trance. The same as some Union Jack, Poltergeist and other artists.

maybe you should look at other progressive house/trance artists.

also look at techno & ambient if you want some trippy psychedelic stuff.