Entheogenic´s new album rocks!

ericflyer

Entheogenic's release is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar anything that can even begin to touch being a release that would be "best of 2008". What's up with this conspiracy enough already!

Engrish much?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Melancholyman is understandable. There's some people with the native language of english (brittish or american) and can't even type coherently. It's pretty sad.

Anyway, back on topic:

So you're telling me that if I made a bunch of gimmick accounts here and on other music sites raving about Flight of the Urubus being the best album of the year would make it true?

At least Melancholyman is understandable. There's some people with the native language of english (brittish or american) and can't even type coherently. It's pretty sad.

Anyway, back on topic:

So you're telling me that if I made a bunch of gimmick accounts here and on other music sites raving about Flight of the Urubus being the best album of the year would make it true?

if you like it in the way that you go through all the trouble to make several accounts and rave about it, it should be something special -_-

I'm going to add my honest opinion here.

I hardly say that I feel like this towards an album, but I HATE Flight Of The Urubus. Buuut since I am quite open minded, I checked out the older stuff and found out that the first album is freaking amazing.

So yeah, just my 2 cents.

Ok, I've taken a gander at Flight of the Urubus via saiko sounds. And here is what I think:

Given with the amount I was able to listen to with the samples, Flight of the Urubus definitely isn't as good as Spontaneous Illumination. But at the same time it's not bad either; definitely leaps and bounds better than Golden Cap. It's a step in a different direction and not a terribly bad one. I think this step just threw people off and they end up not liking it because it probably sounds pretty cheesy. When I was listening to it, it was almost to a point where it was getting cheesy even for me but they seemed to have kept it to a certain line where it can be bareable.

Skullcap is probably my favorit. Though, I would like to hear the full version of Microcondian. Basically most of the album I like except for maybe the last two songs. It was starting to drift off by then. But hey, they had a lot of expectation to live up to right? Especially after putting out Golden Cap. I think they came through with a goodie and people should just keep an open mind and may even start liking the album.

But to each his own.

each to his own exactly :)

for this last release from entheogenic, show's a huge maturity form this much loved duo IMO & after listening to it now for a few months.. it still carries a huge emotional context :clapping:

Which means it probably deserves a much more mature listening crowd & NOT for young kids who can't even afford to buy a copy :wank:

I also personally think this is even better than the 1st album - though nothing comes close to spontaneous illumination !

Favourites: 1,2,3,5,6,7

You're overrated. :P

Heh jk. But uh, could you give me (us) a reason(s) why? I'm curious.

Yes, because I bought their latest album from Universal Symbiosis records, and then customs took the package since it was this "edible" stuff. And theu confiscated it since they assumed it was drugs. Bastards! Sure shit happens, and Symbiosis records promised me to send another cd, but they never did! So therefore I hate Entheogenic, hmmm and I realize how naive and stupid and immature this is. So I take it back, I hate Universal Symbiosis Records, and the customs! Not entheogenic, they're fine, good lads. Making great *cough* lounge.

• 3 weeks later...