Entheogenic´s new album rocks!

ericflyer

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the nice comments and support!

Flight of the Urubus is now directly available from our website - http://www.universalsymbiosisrecords.net

Much Love,

Su

USR

Great thanks Su = just received my copy the other day... awesome release

not one negative comment... the singing took me by surprise on tracks 4 & 10 - but they're growing on me :blink:

Imo this is just as good as Golden Cap, which was my favourite for some time :D

Golden Cap is a good album for most standards... but IMO Flight of the Urubus is just classic Entheogenic to what we all expect :clapping:

Top notch production & powerful melodies - this album is a real grower...

I have to agree with ya all this is an impressive release!

Its a class on its own, probably my favorite album at the moment.

Anybody who has doubts, - this has nothing in common with their last release. A very strong, fat entrancing album. I am considering in writing a detailed review ( if I can find the time) but there are some real masterpieces on here.

Yes, they should give you guys some samples, just listen to Skull Cap or Microcondian, I garantee they will blow your heads.

This of course all my opinion. But I recommend this without a doubt!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

well written :clapping:

yes this is an impressive release :posford: release of the year so far IMO

What's up with this album? People are sprouting out of nothingness to praise it like the return of Jesus christ himself! Sure some very nice tracks but cmon...

+ 100

as for the album.... he can do better that this

What style would you say Flight of the Urubus is.

I love it, but cant put it into any category.

Great album, unique maybe its his own style :clapping:

yes.. many different styles in this album ! but not sure what category you would fit this in ? :blink:

people mention lounge ? maybe a couple of tracks, but as an album.. it contains far more than lounge - it had us all stomping away the other night :posford:

• 3 weeks later...

I lost interest in this one after all the hype & delays.

I'm sure I'll get round to listening to it one day but although I've liked entheogenic albums none have I actually loved longer than a week.

• 3 months later...

Flight of the Urubus might be the best of the year, but Entheogenic has done better before in my opinion.

Entheogenic's release is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar anything that can even begin to touch being a release that would be "best of 2008". What's up with this conspiracy enough already!

People have different tastes. If enough people said that it was one of the best in 2008, would that be right?

*shrug* who knows. It's all based on opinions, not fact. So there's no "conspiracy" going on.

Entheogenic's release is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar anything that can even begin to touch being a release that would be "best of 2008". What's up with this conspiracy enough already!

Pop syndrome :ph34r:

People have different tastes. If enough people said that it was one of the best in 2008, would that be right?

*shrug* who knows. It's all based on opinions, not fact. So there's no "conspiracy" going on.

Ofc it would :)

I'm quoting myself from another topic as to elaborate.

It's not about making you realize the voice sucks, it's there opinion! And hehe, I'm gonna throw one at you, you can NEVER see something objectively, you can try but you'll never succeed. The only one being able to see things "truly" objectively is to me God. And if it would be a masterpiece it could only be told after many years and see what impact the album had on society or evolution of culture and so on.....:) To me Solar Fields is a masterpiece, but in the future when we can look back, only then can we see if it truly was a masterpiece. Someone might listen to some street musician in a third world country and be thinking that it's a masterpiece, but is it? Only in his subjective view, cause the impact that musician had on a large scale would be vanishingly small. ...and then there's that theory about a butterfly flapping it's wings on one side of the earth creates a tornado on the orher...so what do we know? nothing really..

What makes you think god would be objective?

I would think god would really struggle being objective.

Well that resides on what definition you have about God. And since I really have no ide of what God is, sure I can't say that God would be objective. But ....ehrm....then there would be no objectivity at all.

Well that resides on what definition you have about God. And since I really have no ide of what God is, sure I can't say that God would be objective. But ....ehrm....then there would be no objectivity at all.

God created man, man created music therefore god must be proud of man's achievement & therefore could not be objective.