Entheogenic´s new album rocks!

ericflyer

I find it strange that when highly talented acts like Ott or Younger Brother make follow-up albums, people are very critical and think it is kinda so-so, because they perhaps don't meet all of the enormous expectations that people have built up..

But when someone who has disappointed a lot of people with two so-so albums then makes something a bit better again, then it's suddenly Teh Best Ever.

It doesn't really seem like a very fair way to judge the artists and their creations..

I dont agree at all, Entheogenic´s - Dialoque of the Speakers - is one of my all time favorites, also Golden Cap was a pretty good album. They never realy dissapointed me.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree at all, Entheogenic´s - Dialoque of the Speakers - is one of my all time favorites, also Golden Cap was a pretty good album. They never realy dissapointed me.

Dialoque of the Speakers is one of my all time favorites mate !

I hear sounds and sound quality, just no music. Dull and meaningless structures and melodies. No atmosphere, emotion, nothing original, imaginative or interesting.

Steve Roach could fiddle some knobs blindfolded while eating a burger and still make an ambient drone that sounds more interesting than this entire album.

It's dub, it's electro, it's downtempo, it's ambient techno...just a good listen. The music goes off in so many different directions. You can most assuredly hear how their sound has matured and I would think this would be a great CD to listen to while at the beach. However, all taste is subjective.

Mdk

sounds absolutely fabulous to me, groovy and twisted trip

:posford:

It's not available to buy or even sample on:

saikosounds

psyshop

amazon

amazon.co.uk

It's not even available to sample on Entheogenic's official site. Did all of you people buy their new album off their site without hearing the album first?! :huh:

Their previous albums were all available on the sites listed above.

Update: It's currently not even available on their site! :huh:

It's not available to buy or even sample on:

saikosounds

psyshop

amazon

amazon.co.uk

It's not even available to sample on Entheogenic's official site. Did all of you people buy their new album off their site without hearing the album first?! :huh:

Their previous albums were all available on the sites listed above.

Update: It's currently not even available on their site! :huh:

I think it has sold out, but there will be a reprint no doubt, I bought it without listening to it first, its different from their former work, I like it a lot, cant say if you will.

The pissing about & shit distribution has made me completely lose interest in this album.

This was probably something I would tag onto a saikosounds order but they never expect it.

Oh well, the brief thought of buying this has passed, probably for the best as I've never loved entheogenic as I find most of their music instantly gratifying but overall very shallow & boring.

I wouldn't expect this album to any different

We had it playing here for the last 24 hours, we means I bought it and my friends have it, figure it.

Why am I always the one who has to buy the stuff?

Conclusion we love it, maybe we smoked to much last night but we were there and back and there again. we had Araras on loop for probably 200 years, dont remember what happened next but dont blame me.

Fuc... amazing experience.

Great album, particulary like that Microcondian track, but most of it is awesome!

The pissing about & shit distribution has made me completely lose interest in this album.

This was probably something I would tag onto a saikosounds order but they never expect it.

Oh well, the brief thought of buying this has passed, probably for the best as I've never loved entheogenic as I find most of their music instantly gratifying but overall very shallow & boring.

I wouldn't expect this album to any different

if you didn't like Dialogue Of The Speakers, don't bother with this one IMO....since it's not even as good as that album

oh man its way better then dialoques of the speakers, a mile ahead imho

I liked dialogue of the speakers is has great remixes, probably the best in the chill-out area so far. Flight of the Urubus is however more disticntive more elaborate. Anyways a whole different story to tell.

So far this years best.