Entheogenic´s new album rocks!

ericflyer

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx alot for this good support, I have now mailed all info. Yes I also feel it very unlikely that a shipment gets lost. Maybe there has been some trouble sending it away, though I have had no luck in mailing Hunan Ku Ltd, no response from there.

Regards Erik

Hi there,

I am posting this on the forum since it might be of interest to others too.

Your shippment went out as all others did. However we found out that the customs in Sweden opened the package and are holding it till they work out whether its drugs or not... I'm sure it will get through soon... This is usual for Sweden apparently. Seems strange to me, but,.................

Best,

Su

USR

Hi there,

Your shippment went out as all others did. However we found out that the customs in Sweden opened the package and are holding it till they work out whether its drugs or not... I'm sure it will get through soon... This is usual for Sweden apparently. Seems strange to me, but,.................

Best,

Su

USR

customs = scum of the earth

after reading this topic i think i might wanna get this too! i wanna be part of the flight :D

gonna hunt this down in one of the big music shops tomorrow.

i am sure towel didnt buy the album.. he tries before he buys.. just as i do.. works great :P

the number of shit albums i bought by listening to 45 sec samples has lowered drastically..

no idea about the entheogenic album though.. i ll try it one of these days.

We had it playing here for the last 24 hours, we means I bought it and my friends have it, figure it.

Why am I always the one who has to buy the stuff?

Conclusion we love it, maybe we smoked to much last night but we were there and back and there again. we had Araras on loop for probably 200 years, dont remember what happened next but dont blame me.

Fuc... amazing experience.

customs = scum of the earth

yeah they sometimes take my beloved mushrooms, that is..they don't understand the magnitude of such an action..

Hi there,

Best,

Su

USR

btw, is that you in the avatar? :o

Ok so my patience ran out and I downloaded this album since it never seems to arrive in my mailbox. After 2 listens I cans ay to all of you who thinks they have gone back to something more like their old sound will be greatly disappointed. If Golden Cap tried to do something different this is even one step further in that direction. I don't know what to think about this album, sometimes it's very psychedelic other times not at all. Sometimes it sounds almost as lounge music, and I come to think of the Mar.Y Tierra compilations. There are indeed very good tracks and also som lesser good, still it's obviously a great album. And I need yet to have more listens before I can do any final judgment. But what I can do is for all you people having you're hopes way up high after all the positive feedback plz try to take it down a bit. It's not nearly as good as people are saying here. Maybe bcs that why I haven't gotten into it yet but it's always better not having so high expectations, one thing is for sure it cannot match what they did in their 2 first albums.

Ok so my patience ran out and I downloaded this album since it never seems to arrive in my mailbox. After 2 listens I cans ay to all of you who thinks they have gone back to something more like their old sound will be greatly disappointed. If Golden Cap tried to do something different this is even one step further in that direction. I don't know what to think about this album, sometimes it's very psychedelic other times not at all. Sometimes it sounds almost as lounge music, and I come to think of the Mar.Y Tierra compilations. There are indeed very good tracks and also som lesser good, still it's obviously a great album.

It sure is different then their earlier stuff, but way better then lheir last release. Different for me in this case to the better more mature new. I mean tracks like Trara, Microcondian, Skullcup are the best "ever" in this genre imho. The album has great difersity and no more indian samples as so many complaint.

Taste is Taste, but this is a great album.

It sure is different then their earlier stuff, but way better then lheir last release. Different for me in this case to the better more mature new. I mean tracks like Trara, Microcondian, Skullcup are the best "ever" in this genre imho. The album has great difersity and no more indian samples as so many complaint.

Thanks god its different, how long can you listen to the same sounds, Entheogenic went further this time, much further and I love it, maybe needs some listening since it is not in any mind category yet, not yet in a labeled box :rolleyes:

I do say in my statement that it's still a great album. Also I can agree with you on the more mature touch, I also got that feel.

Thanks god its different, how long can you listen to the same sounds, Entheogenic went further this time, much further and I love it, maybe needs some listening since it is not in any mind category yet, not yet in a labeled box :rolleyes:

Yes I do like it different aswell, I never feel as artists should try to make the same sound album after album. But I just wanted to clarify for people having hopes of something like Spontaneous that it's not gonna happen.

I do say in my statement that it's still a great album. Also I can agree with you on the more mature touch, I also got that feel.

Yes I do like it different aswell, I never feel as artists should try to make the same sound album after album. But I just wanted to clarify for people having hopes of something like Spontaneous that it's not gonna happen.

I agree with you, also you have a downloaded version maybe not the same quality, because I think tracks like Microcondian and Skullcup or Trara are way beyond Spontaneous Illumination. Dont take me wrong I loved Spontaneous Illumination, but this is mind blowing stuff. On the other hand the album is very large in styles Spontaneous Illumination was all in one direction. I think artists should have the right to explore territories.

Expectations hehe,.. you can only expect the same, then :o wow this is different, always better to be open. I think they have finally done it, they made it into my big 3 artists - Radiohead - Juno Reaktor - Entheogenic.

Blow me away and have a festival with those together :posford:

It's dub, it's electro, it's downtempo, it's ambient techno...just a good listen. The music goes off in so many different directions. You can most assuredly hear how their sound has matured and I would think this would be a great CD to listen to while at the beach. However, all taste is subjective. While a great CD, I don't think it is the next coming of Shpongle. :rolleyes:

Mdk

It's dub, it's electro, it's downtempo, it's ambient techno...just a good listen. The music goes off in so many different directions. You can most assuredly hear how their sound has matured and I would think this would be a great CD to listen to while at the beach.

Mdk

You so nailed it down!

Amazing album!

We had it playing here for the last 24 hours, we means I bought it and my friends have it, figure it.

Why am I always the one who has to buy the stuff?

Conclusion we love it, maybe we smoked to much last night but we were there and back and there again. we had Araras on loop for probably 200 years, dont remember what happened next but dont blame me.

Fuc... amazing experience.

I understand you, I am always buying my stuff, maybe thats why I appreciate my collection that much.