Entheogenic´s new album rocks!

ericflyer

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else waited more than 2 weeks and haven't got they're copy yet? I'm starting to think it will never arrive :(

no,I kind of lost interest in this album as it was delayed so much

Anyone else waited more than 2 weeks and haven't got they're copy yet? I'm starting to think it will never arrive :(

Um, no. I ordered on Tuesday, and it arrived the next day! Maybe because I am in the UK?

Having a first listen, it certainly seems pretty good. Loving Trara. You can kinda tell it is Entheogenic, but yes, it seems a more mature "together" sound. Promising.

Um, no. I ordered on Tuesday, and it arrived the next day! Maybe because I am in the UK?

Sure but it should only take maybe 5 more days to arrive in Sweden at maximum, so I'm guessing it's lost or some. And I'm also guessing they don't have some delivery policy where I can get a new shipment, I'll guess I will just wait and download the crap, and then buy it from a more reliable source like Pyshop.com

Sure but it should only take maybe 5 more days to arrive in Sweden at maximum, so I'm guessing it's lost or some. And I'm also guessing they don't have some delivery policy where I can get a new shipment, I'll guess I will just wait and download the crap, and then buy it from a more reliable source like Pyshop.com

If you write to me at info@entheogenic.net I will take care of your problem. I guess a shipment could get lost, but unlikely. Send me your order info and I will look into it.

Best,

Su

USR

If you write to me at info@entheogenic.net I will take care of your problem. I guess a shipment could get lost, but unlikely. Send me your order info and I will look into it.

Best,

Su

USR

Now, thats what I call service.

Btw, mine arrived very quickly, thanks!

Best,

Su

USR

Thx alot for this good support, I have now mailed all info. Yes I also feel it very unlikely that a shipment gets lost. Maybe there has been some trouble sending it away, though I have had no luck in mailing Hunan Ku Ltd, no response from there.

Regards Erik

Discogs is updated by its users. So until someone who actually owns the album takes his or hers time to submit it, it won't be showing up there...

sometimes i see *pending* albums that are not yet fully approved by the mods....usually newer releases...