Ra in May ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Ra had been destroyed on the first mission to Abydos? :P

Yes, but remember that was an imposter. We know who the real Ra is...

I must say the sample didn't impress me that much, but there's the whole rest of the album to explore. If there's tracks like the more recent release, Gates of Tiphareth, I'm on board. If there are any tracks with the glory of Sign of Life and such from the old album, I'm also on board. It will be a blind buy for sure, but I hope this is a continuation of the legacy, not the end.

Well Chris & Lars, your performance not so long ago in Belgium was very promising! Cant wait till you guys teleport another jewel into this galaxy :rolleyes::)

but if i could skip forward to ur live performance on Heron festival this year... :posford: ;)

Own all 10 seasons of SG1 and have watched all of Atlantis to date as well.

Back on topic, I must admit I am one of those who doesn't own any of the RA releases to date (hangs head in shame)

Never like SG Atlantis.

FYI the album is at the press and the complete page + extracts will be up within 1 week.

I've lsitened to the album a bunch of times now and I must say it grows on you, deeply.

Personnally I'm very very happy about it and we believe we're delivering 100% quality ! (we actually only release cds we believe in, you knew that didn't you ?)

FYI the album is at the press and the complete page + extracts will be up within 1 week.

I've lsitened to the album a bunch of times now and I must say it grows on you, deeply.

Personnally I'm very very happy about it and we believe we're delivering 100% quality ! (we actually only release cds we believe in, you knew that didn't you ?)

So beginning of may, right? :)

Will the album be only Goa / only Ambient OR a mixture of both ?

well, 2 chilly tracks and 2 downtempo ones (I mean around 130-134 bpm) and the rest uptempo ones :) samples should be available in 1 week and then I start a new topic with all info :)

Yup this is some good shit, someone said that in Goa you have this "free space" to be in. And Iäm starting to feel that, and nowdays it's mostly Goa when I lsiten to uptempo. It's not forced in you're face like many other genres, I really like that and have been starting to appreciate it more and more.

• 4 weeks later...