Ra in May ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antic

sounds good, although

if i'm not wrong the only group on the VA is Radical Distortion, because Ra is one dude, again, if i'm not wrong

Radical Distortion are from Greece, not Scandinavia.

I'm betting on Filteria/KoB or Ka-Sol.

Cool. That is, only if the indian samples are toned down to a very desired level- absolute zero.

As much as I'm excited about a new Suntrip Records release, my ears cannot cope with another slew of indian samples. Please no.

sounds good, although

if i'm not wrong the only group on the VA is Radical Distortion, because Ra is one dude, again, if i'm not wrong

Hey there, I can confirm that RA is once again a group, the way it was intended form the very beginning.

Lars is back and we are working better than ever with RA. I should mention that it was me and Lars that founded RA many years ago, but before the first album release we had a falling out and I kept the project as solo for some time.

We decided to work together again in late 2006, and very soon you'll hear some of the fruits of that labour.

I hope you'll like it ;)

Chris[RA]

Cool. That is, only if the indian samples are toned down to a very desired level- absolute zero.

As much as I'm excited about a new Suntrip Records release, my ears cannot cope with another slew of indian samples. Please no.

I swear, in the whole cd there is not 1 Indian sample, mantra or something like that :)

And Hi Chris :) From now on he can answer all your questions :D

I swear, in the whole cd there is not 1 Indian sample, mantra or something like that :)

All I wanted to hear. As a Ra fan that I consider myself to be, indian samples could only tarnish the man's reputation!

Now I'm super excited! Oh boy, I haven't even ordered your V/A yet, and already comes another one... Kewl!

Hey there, I can confirm that RA is once again a group, the way it was intended form the very beginning.

Lars is back and we are working better than ever with RA. I should mention that it was me and Lars that founded RA many years ago, but before the first album release we had a falling out and I kept the project as solo for some time.

We decided to work together again in late 2006, and very soon you'll hear some of the fruits of that labour.

I hope you'll like it ;)

Chris[RA]

i knew that Ra was a goup in the past, but i thought that in this day's you are working the project by yourself, good to know that lars is back in the group :)

Goa trance certainly has become quite the party again :) Happy to hear that.

@ Anoebis, how about a Ra interview? What've the guys been up to since the last album...what made them decide to do a new one today, and why this day and age? :) Its curious to me how so many people, without any kind of contact or discussion, all have converged on melodic psychedelic trance again - a large number of people producing since long long ago, have finally gotten good in the last few years - and it seems the old hands too still can bounce a track.

I can confirm, it IS Ra :)

The tracks are all finished now... For people that love more floating deep "spiritual" goa trance :) It will sound like a mix between "D5 - Secon Phaze" and "Ra-To Sirius" :)

Good news!

I hope it will have also tracks with the intensity of RO.M. and astral flight...2 of my favourite goa tracks :clapping:

I cannot currently think of an album I am more looking forward to this year.

Guest D N H

I cannot currently think of an album I am more looking forward to this year.

I did/do. Ethereal's 2nd album with their developed magical sound, ofcourse the same as Ra's 2nd one.

I can't wait!

I did/do. Ethereal's 2nd album with their developed magical sound, ofcourse the same as Ra's 2nd one.

I can't wait!

Jesus, guys stop! My heart can't take this! You're telling me that Ethereal has a 2nd album coming soon? Release date? Samples? This is..is..

Goa-Tastic! :posford: :posford:

Mdk