Distant System - Spiral Empire

abasio

Who buys cds anymore. There was not to much to handle with the album. It was very weak to me. These kind of amature posers make me tired of them. He should just sit back and keep listening to the top professionals and quit wasting my time. Shooting would be very extreme. We could take his arms.

Posted Image

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what? I can't speak my mind? Whatever, guys, I don't think it's right for this artist to fool people and put false infoz to help sell. People shouldn't be lied to to get them to buy a CD. And if I want to help people not buy inferier, crappy musics than so be it. :angry:

what? I can't speak my mind? Whatever, guys, I don't think it's right for this artist to fool people and put false infoz to help sell. People shouldn't be lied to to get them to buy a CD. And if I want to help people not buy inferier, crappy musics than so be it. :angry:

I think it's time for you to shut the fuck up! Fine, you don't like the album, not everyone has the same taste but to rant and rave about things you have no idea about is ridiculous. How do we know it was mastered at Ultimae? How about seeing what Ultimae say?

It's okay not to like something & it's okay to voice that opinion but stop going on about crap like Tyler lying to everyone to sell more. There is no lie here apart from your ill chosen words.

I still think this is a great record. Originality is not what Tyler is going for & he comes right out & admits it but even by accident he manages to find what I think is an original style. Sure it has that Ultimae feel but it has Tyler's unique stamp all over it.

After taking a look in Ultimae's online shop, you'll see that they sell the album. So yeah... I guess your theory is shot out the window. Would you sell an album that lied about you in the credits? And don't say that "maybe Ultimae doesn't know he lied". Its very public knowledge about the mastering.

what? I can't speak my mind? Whatever, guys, I don't think it's right for this artist to fool people and put false infoz to help sell.

Is it right for you to make up libellous speculation and then post as if it were factual?

I guess I was coming off pretty harsh. I actually just listened to a friend's CD yesterday and it actually sounded pretty nice. Maybe it's time I stopped relying on MP3 quality and start buying the actual uncompressed music on a real CD. It makes a world of difference. :ph34r:

I guess I was coming off pretty harsh. I actually just listened to a friend's CD yesterday and it actually sounded pretty nice. Maybe it's time I stopped relying on MP3 quality and start buying the actual uncompressed music on a real CD. It makes a world of difference. :ph34r:

It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.......................

Some of my favorite albums ever I didn't like at all the first time I heard them...

I totally dismissed Hallucinogen "Twisted:, Hux Flux "Cryptic Crunch", and X-Dream "Radio" the first time I heard each of them - especially Cryptic Crunch (which if I had to pick would be my favorite psytrance ever) and Radio - thought they both just sounded like a mess of noise until I heard them on good headphones...

Now that I know this I try to give an album at least a few chances before deciding I don't like it...

Ok, so chillmood, yes the mastering was done by Huby Sea and Vincent Villuis (aka Aes Dana), so the official Ultimae mastering crew. I can't believe the words you use for this album with such a nickname. Maybe you heard it in 128kbps, because the real sound is huge. The most chocking point of your answers is not in fact the gradual hate you put in each of your post, no. It's that you can think that this artist lies about the origin of the mastering. Incredible and ridiculous. Maybe you'll say i am a lier. Or that I am a fake. Or Maybe it's a joke. Hope it is. Sorry for the artist...

I guess I was coming off pretty harsh.

Nope, there is a Grand Canyon of a difference between being harsh and talking non sense about stuff you obviously don't know jack about.

Being harsh can be justified if one has arguments tucked under his belt.

Being an idiot can hardly ever be justified.

As for the album, I wouldn't know what it sounds like, as I do not listen to downtempo music, but my friends are all over it.

Whatever, be it Ultimae or not, I don't think having big names master your album implies you've made a quality release. Beh, I dunno what I'm trying to say here. I'm out, though.

If anyone wants to buy not compressed WAV tracks of this album PM me. im selling them for $2 each.

Not content with having libelled the artist, now you're trying to steal from him. For fuck's sake.

If anyone wants to buy not compressed WAV tracks of this album PM me. im selling them for $2 each.

It seems like you have a personal grudge against the artists here. I think it's time for someone to clean up this topic. Someone reading it may believe the liable that chillmood's been spouting. If you hate the album fine but to say that the artists has lied about who mastered it just to get more sales is pathetic.

Wtf man! :angry:

According to the amount of posts you have right now you're an enlightened ape.

I don't think you're enlightened at all :lol:

+1! and nice to see you again skelly : )

member suspended for 60 days. Mods, please clean up the bullshit in this thread (including this post when you are done).

Kind regards,

Nemo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...