Distant System - Spiral Empire

abasio

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This album is excellent.

If you mean very spacey & sci fi like then yes, yes they do :D

I mean, does "Gravitational Vortices" feel like you're caught inside gravitational vorticies? Does "Astropolis" feel like you are in a mechanized space city built upon some artificial planetella? Does "Cloud Nebula" feel like you are inside a starship viewing the starlight shining upon hydrogen gas in space?

CD or high quality MP3, it doens't matter. Listening in bed with headphones = the one and only ultimate test for all music that is ambient/chill/whatever.

Listened to it with headphones. Wasn't as good as I was expecting. Could have been much better. :o

Listened to it with headphones. Wasn't as good as I was expecting. Could have been much better. :o

The world could have been a much better place as well but it isn't.

I listened to this album without expecting anything and i really fancy it.

• 3 weeks later...

There isn't a whole lot of downtempo or "chill" music that I enjoy. When it comes to psychedelic, i'm much more into faster trance. This album however, caught my attention. It does have a great space vibe and reminds me of the artists on Ultimae. Obviously if you were a fan of Solar Fields' Leaving Home and Extended then you would probably enjoy this release quite a bit.

There isn't a whole lot of downtempo or "chill" music that I enjoy. When it comes to psychedelic, i'm much more into faster trance. This album however, caught my attention. It does have a great space vibe and reminds me of the artists on Ultimae. Obviously if you were a fan of Solar Fields' Leaving Home and Extended then you would probably enjoy this release quite a bit.

I adore many Ultimae artists and this is merely a rip-off, wanna-be attempt. If it was good enough, Ultimae would have released it I suppose. Distant System should totally give up. The album is useless and lacks any originality. This type of sound has already been covered by real professionals. I can't believe I wasted my time in tracking down an MP3 for download based on what I read from reviews here.

I adore many Ultimae artists and this is merely a rip-off, wanna-be attempt. If it was good enough, Ultimae would have released it I suppose. Distant System should totally give up. The album is useless and lacks any originality. This type of sound has already been covered by real professionals. I can't believe I wasted my time in tracking down an MP3 for download based on what I read from reviews here.

I don't think Ultimae wouldn't have said no to the album. It was mastered by them after all... So i doubt they were against the album in any shape, way or form. He released the album under the same label that his Androcell material gets released under so i'm sure it was just more logical to continue on this way. I enjoy this CD more then Ultimae's last 2 albums

I don't think Ultimae wouldn't have said no to the album. It was mastered by them after all... So i doubt they were against the album in any shape, way or form. He released the album under the same label that his Androcell material gets released under so i'm sure it was just more logical to continue on this way. I enjoy this CD more then Ultimae's last 2 albums

How can you really be sure it was mastered by them? I think some nobody artistss are just putting big names on thier stuff to look more special but don't have nothing to do with them. Just listen to the huvanetwork remixing, there is none of the huvanetwork song even in there it's not a real remixing. Androcell is worse because it is OTT & Shpongle wanna-be, ripoff musics to. This guy doesn't have what it takes to release music professionally. He should just stick with MySpace.com or something.

I tried giving it one more listen before the file gets deleted. Pure crap. The last track is even bad production. It is totally over-loading and sounds horrible. Unprofessional quality all the way. I'll wait for more new ultimae stuff.

I tried giving it one more listen before the file gets deleted. Pure crap. The last track is even bad production. It is totally over-loading and sounds horrible. Unprofessional quality all the way.

Big mistake IMO. You should give this album a chance, it's a real grower.

Big mistake IMO. You should give this album a chance, it's a real grower.

I was looking for chillout, not crapout. This is seriously elgible for WORST album of the year. I have two words tp describe the attempt: Failed Miserably.

I tried giving it one more listen before the file gets deleted. Pure crap. The last track is even bad production. It is totally over-loading and sounds horrible. Unprofessional quality all the way. I'll wait for more new ultimae stuff.

Posted Image

You are so right he totally needs to use that. Clean those ears out good Distant Shit-stem! :lol:

there are so many albums that i don't like, but i don't see any reason to bother myself and post my hatred, especially if i don't own the cd....it seems this album was too much for you to handle !!!!! what do you want to do next ? shoot the artist ?!?!!?

there are so many albums that i don't like, but i don't see any reason to bother myself and post my hatred, especially if i don't own the cd....it seems this album was too much for you to handle !!!!! what do you want to do next ? shoot the artist ?!?!!?

Who buys cds anymore. There was not to much to handle with the album. It was very weak to me. These kind of amature posers make me tired of them. He should just sit back and keep listening to the top professionals and quit wasting my time. Shooting would be very extreme. We could take his arms.

Who buys cds anymore. There was not to much to handle with the album. It was very weak to me. These kind of amature posers make me tired of them. He should just sit back and keep listening to the top professionals and quit wasting my time. Shooting would be very extreme. We could take his arms.

Your nickname doesn't suit your character very well.