The Blue Sunlight...

waveshapist

It has some I hope. I am still searching for the proper energy I think, but I am trying to keep enough harmonics in the sound design to represent certain tones of the scales... So it can be difficult to balance high energy with tonal harmony... But I keep trying. So hopefully it is working.

Thank you for the comment,

Cheers

Thanks mate, please don't be shy if you have mix feedback, overly bassy? underly bassy? too wet, too dry?

I like it a lot, there is a certain quality all of your stuff has that i enjoy.

rather than everything being soo in-your-face and predictable, its left up to the listener to crawl inside and explore. really mellows me out.

on a technical note, i do think the lower-end could be brought out a little more so everything seems to cruise along on top of the tight bassline. this would keep the groove from being lost in the mix, and make it seem like an anchor or backbone for the atmosphere.

good work, keep 'em coming.

Oh thanks mate, I like your music as well. I took a listen to the tracks in your thread and all. Very clean mixes and everything :-)

Low end is often times my trouble spot, but I continuing to try and shake this barrier. um, I started working on a new one today, um, but it wont be be anywhere near completion for quite some time.

Thanks for the positive energy and the feedback..

cheers