why am I the only person here who listens oldschool psytrance?

radi6404

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you the only person here you opening topics only for getting attention and seeing people replying to what you said,you little attention whore?

I mean,you have to have to lowest IQ on the planet to think you are the only person here listening to goatrance without realising that most people listening to it for like 10 years now simply don't want to talk about it anymore.It gets way older if you talk about it aaaaall the time.

I don't feel often to tell about my musical preferences. I guess we all have found some artists we enjoy and therefore I don't see much reason trying to highlight this and that artist.

Also the number of artists in rotation is narrow... listing the same acts and albums over and over again... :rolleyes:

simple answer: everybody who knows the old tracks seems to know that these goods are well known. so nobody talks much about them anymore.

and nowadays we simply got a greater quantity of "psytrance" than in the old days.

and maybe people are not self-confident enough to show their love for vintage music :)

Seriously, when I am going to type what I am listening in the music thread I hardly ever see posts of anyone listening oldschool psytrance. where are the true goa trance lowers, The people who stil listen to the classic, I am not teling here anyone should listen to the classics all time but except me and Abasio I can´t remember seeing anyone posting that he is listening some classic goa tune, this is a goa trance forum and I really miss the atmosphere and spirit of goa trance here, I am feeling like in an universal techno forum because people are listening to anythign here, but almost not to trance, if I check for example who listens hallucinogen, the infinity project, voodoo people or whatever similar I always find posts by my and a few posts by other users, I must say that it´s very strange for a psychedelic trance forum, I also never see anyone posting newschool tracks.

I don't listen to much Goa Trance. It's something I hardly ever put on. It's too intense for me, I get crazy. I can listen to this stuff only in smaller doses. It simply is too energetic, I don't have many occasions where I want to hear this type of sound (parties excluded!).

It's the same case with Black Metal ... also too intense music, I hardly ever listen to it at home. On concerts though, yeah, there it's okay...

I'm actually no Goa Head in any way. I think I can't even say I'm a characteristic Psyhead. Much stuff is too intense.

The type of music I regularly listen to is scando trance, progressive (all variations from Peter Gun to Noma) and chill. Maybe a bit of freaky stuff thrown in between such as Eat Static or Banco De Gaia and occasionally a bit darker stuff, but that's it.

Some years ago I used to listen to more actual Psy and Goa Trance...

Why are you the only person here you opening topics only for getting attention and seeing people replying to what you said,you little attention whore?

I mean,you have to have to lowest IQ on the planet to think you are the only person here listening to goatrance without realising that most people listening to it for like 10 years now simply don't want to talk about it anymore.It gets way older if you talk about it aaaaall the time.

why are you so offensive, you stupid imbecile, I did not insult anyone here, I don´t want attention man, I jsut think that here in a goa trance forum I should read more people aktually listening to goa or psytrance, but you not I, you are too dumb to understand this fact. without any reason you attack me and insult me?

why are you so offensive, you stupid imbecile, I did not insult anyone here, I don´t want attention man, I jsut think that here in a goa trance forum I should read more people aktually listening to goa or psytrance, but you not I, you are too dumb to understand this fact. without any reason you attack me and insult me?

Ok you 2, go and sit in the shame corner! Seriously. Radi, you know how to provoke, and you know what triggers the worst in people, eventhough you dont use provoking words nor insults, you know that your past here has proven us that you are a little attention seeker and a shit stirrer. Constantly when we recommend you things you ignore or disregard of it. You are a stubborn little kid with pretty little patience. Maybe if you opened up a thread like "Who else here listens to a lot of Old School Goa Trance?!" the reactions would be different? Think about it mate, you will win in the long run by not acting up all the time.

Gnome, whatever feelings Radi provokes in you, its not fair to call him the stupidest person in the world. You can call him narrow minded when it comes to music or whatever, but please leave the insults out. I am very tempted to suggest a warning to the moderators, and also for Radi cause he should know better than not to jump on comments like yours. I think though, that this can be settled without warnings and you will both just BACK OFF! :) Right? So, shake hands, hug eachother, share a beer or something and move on. :D

@Radi again: Please man, just cause people dont SAY they dont listen to something, does not mean that NO ONE IS listening, right? Just a suggestion of course!

if I check for example who listens hallucinogen, the infinity project, voodoo people or whatever similar I always find posts by my and a few posts by other users, I must say that it´s very strange for a psychedelic trance forum, I also never see anyone posting newschool tracks.

I think it's your knowledge about goa artists that hinders u! U mention here 3 artists... I mean common man! <_<

Gnome, whatever feelings Radi provokes in you, its not fair to call him the stupidest person in the world. You can call him narrow minded when it comes to music or whatever, but please leave the insults out. I am very tempted to suggest a warning to the moderators, and also for Radi cause he should know better than not to jump on comments like yours. I think though, that this can be settled without warnings and you will both just BACK OFF! :) Right? So, shake hands, hug eachother, share a beer or something and move on. :D

You obviously haven't realised that what i meant was that he is clearly doing it for the attention and i referred to the IQ example to prove that he cant actually mean what he is saying in his first post and thread title.Since english is not not our first language for both of us,you might wanna consider re-reading each post before making conclusions.

Whatever.Either do yourself a favour and start listening to more music cause there's tons of interesting electronica out there or stop begging for attention with arguments you cant logically support.

Radi, you are the only person that listens to oldschool goa simply because we all are imbeciles and you are the coolest person alive.

Also, you are the only one on this forum with a deeply pronounced love for it and know most about all the intricate details and also the one who is closest to the deeper nature of most of the tracks. we simply cannot match your special, so special love for it and that is why this thread is not appreciated by most of us.

we feel frustrated in the presence of your higher intelligence

Whatever.Either do yourself a favour and start listening to more music cause there's tons of interesting electronica out there or stop begging for attention with arguments you cant logically support.

I don´t fucking need the attention, I don´t care of attention man, why do you think I come here once in a week or so, eh? I just can´t understand why few people here mention goa trance in the threads and also don´t talk, this is a psychedelic rance forum but noone talks about old/newschool, almost no threads about psychedelic ambient, instead some questions about some strange music I have never ever heard before. If I ask friendly what kind of music it is I get rude answers from users like you, ofcourse there are exceptions. That´s it all about man, not the attention, and spare your insults, that´s the typical behaviour for Greeks man

You obviously haven't realised that what i meant was that he is clearly doing it for the attention and i referred to the IQ example to prove that he cant actually mean what he is saying in his first post and thread title.Since english is not not our first language for both of us,you might wanna consider re-reading each post before making conclusions.

My 3rd language at the age of 4 was English, its as native to me as Swedish and German hehe. I have re-read your post, and it comes across very offensive and its suggest that Radi is stupid as fuck. Maybe this was not your intention, or maybe you are just being very smart and subtle. Its just funny how you always manage to piss Radi off. ;):D

@Radi, typically greek?! What the fuck! Dont dig the hole deeper than it already is, man! ;)

This is a topic that could have potential and would have room for discussion, and to add my few lines about the topic itself I will add:

I listen a LOT to old school. However WHEN I do, I dont sit infront of the stupid computer, and I am so into it that I simply dont have time to reply in a thread on a forum which is about what I am listening to at the moment. Haha. Also, I do think that most people that are super duper mega into this music, dont even have internet access (I am seriously thinking that) or maybe they do, but they just can not be arsed in participating in a forum like this cause they just dont see the point. You see MY point?

Also Radovan, you mention that people come with strange suggestions of music which you have not ever heard of. Maybe you should take their advice and TRY and listen to something else than goa? Maybe you should broaden your musical ear a little bit. Who knows, maybe you will find something that you like. Also saying stuff like "Fucking this, fucking that" does not make the impression of you a lot better, right?

I know that you are still young, and probably you will want all your posts here deleted by the time that you reach 30. I know I am happy about that none of my silly iRC chats were posted somewhere, from when I was around your age haha.

Chill out, follow the flow, listen to what you love, but dont tell others what to like or dislike :)

Wrong as usual, Radi. Many of us still listen to genuine old school... maybe not all the time though.

+1

BTW, do you support artists, Radi?

There's Opus Iridium coming out in a week, will you buy it?

only a matter of time, they arrived in Belgium yesterday I red :posford:

Ok you 2, go and sit in the shame corner!

that and Towelie's post hit the nail...

and that -> :wank: